DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking

Go down 
+4
Wolfie
bobthebuilder
lucious
nukeforum
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heart4li

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking Empty
PostSubject: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:29 am

meg to gm your pms do not know what they r doing a char named rico crashed the sever some how to get extra cp and i said he should be baned for it . then wolfie[PM] baned me from chat i dont think it fair for him to be able to abuse his power like that i didnt brack any rules and rico can hack and do what ever he wants its not right
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 am

Holy shit, really? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 am

I know Rico crashed the server I seen it on broadcast but I dono about the banning thing so far Wolfie been good from what I seen. I just figured Rico was like DogLord or Melodys non PM char and closed the server down lol.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 am

lucious wrote:
I know Rico crashed the server I seen it on broadcast but I dono about the banning thing so far Wolfie been good from what I seen. I just figured Rico was like DogLord or Melodys non PM char and closed the server down lol.
so far all i have seen of the so called [PM]s is FUCK all i have been trying now since 9.am uk time to get hold of some 1 that can help he get my gear back that i lost last night and so far i THINK all the fuckers are def.. and if i has the power to close the server i would as well just so no more ppl got hacked like i did and no pm help... so wat if i had made a donation would i have been 1st on the list to get seen...the answer is no.. they dont care about shit from wat i have seen today ... so rico fucking things up was a god send... that why i dont lose any more shit i have on....
yours truley a very fucked of gamer
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 am

1) i am not a PM
2) i must have been half alseep and banned the wrong person (sorry)
3) rico is freaked cuz his cps got jacked
4) im only trying to become PM so i can put server on and help ppl since im always on
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am

Wolfie wrote:
1) i am not a PM
2) i must have been half alseep and banned the wrong person (sorry)
3) rico is freaked cuz his cps got jacked
4) im only trying to become PM so i can put server on and help ppl since im always on

wolf m8 im all for some1 that wants to become a pm and help the server out thats great.. just get it fixed and get some1 to atleast reply to pplz whispers and pms?.
ricos freaking out cuz hes lost cps.. but i bet you any money you like he gets hes shit back and i get a reply saying well tough shit hunt more?????
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 am

not exactly, i will talk to ruk's about your stuff and see if i can get most if not all it back for you
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am

Wolfie wrote:
not exactly, i will talk to ruk's about your stuff and see if i can get most if not all it back for you
once again ty now i will wait lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am

yeah wait till the 29th ill talk to her when she gets back
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 am

Wolfie wrote:
lol 29th well thats a nice treat so wat do i do untill then shit there will nothin on in the game??? by the time the 29 is here.. i tell you wat will happen..1 i have enough money in the game not to worry about the shit i have lost..2 no 1 will give a fuck wat i lost come 29th they will more worries in the server..3 no 1 will remember wft i have lost and 4.....i wont be here long enough to get my shit back if i dont get it back tonight.so best thing i think you can do wolf is get melodys case to 1.. get me some cps so i can get my soc shit again 2.... get me some cash so i can get my shit again or 3 .... i know they can make items as well (ive seem them do it in marlet)so get them to made me the shit.....and if they cant soc the shit i suggest they get me sup +3 shit instead of the 3x socs i have lost....wolf i know ya stuck in the middle m8 but so far you are the only 1 that seems to give a shit..nothing personal against u m8 but its pissin me off having to write this shit...SadSad
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 am

bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
lol 29th well thats a nice treat so wat do i do untill then shit there will nothin on in the game??? by the time the 29 is here.. i tell you wat will happen..1 i have enough money in the game not to worry about the shit i have lost..2 no 1 will give a fuck wat i lost come 29th they will more worries in the server..3 no 1 will remember wft i have lost and 4.....i wont be here long enough to get my shit back if i dont get it back tonight.so best thing i think you can do wolf is get melodys case to 1.. get me some cps so i can get my soc shit again 2.... get me some cash so i can get my shit again or 3 .... i know they can make items as well (ive seem them do it in marlet)so get them to made me the shit.....and if they cant soc the shit i suggest they get me sup +3 shit instead of the 3x socs i have lost....wolf i know ya stuck in the middle m8 but so far you are the only 1 that seems to give a shit..nothing personal against u m8 but its pissin me off having to write this shit...SadSad

all u can do is to play normally. its not Rukia`s fault she went to vaction, if im not wrong, shes not adult that can choose to go or not, she have parents who take her. rukia made this wonderfull server, so please be patiente untill she come back, AS WOLF SAIED, and mostly wolf and i will try to do best to help you and answer your needs/questions..
-sorry for bad english
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 am

Adriana wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

all u can do is to play normally. its not Rukia`s fault she went to vaction, if im not wrong, shes not adult that can choose to go or not, she have parents who take her. rukia made this wonderfull server, so please be patiente untill she come back, AS WOLF SAIED, and mostly wolf and i will try to do best to help you and answer your needs/questions..
-sorry for bad english
i know this and i do agree this server is real good and i know that rukia is away .. it just sux that i have to face this rubbish.but all im saying is that if melody can make things(and i have seen her make them in market) then why cant she make something 4 me or just gimme cps so i can at least try and make wht i lost.. i not only lost 3xsocs i lost 1k cps aswell all i want is to get my items back and do wat i do best... play co ha ha
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 am

70 % from our server useing normal items. u can deal it till she comes back.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 am

Adriana wrote:
70 % from our server useing normal items. u can deal it till she comes back.
ok but why should i deal with it when i have spent a week earning my shit for some1 else to take it... thats ike saying to u well nice that u have played for a few weeks/years but now you have good items on some1 is now going to take them?? so dont put that shit on me that most ppl use normal gear.maybe there 2 lay to hunt for as long as i did?????
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 am

u just dont have a choise. we all understand that you are an inesent victim, and we got no way to help you yet. u know ill give u example,
2 weaks ago A Rocket felt in my town (im leaveing in israel ), and some peaple died.
it could be me you know? cuz i just went away 30 mins before it felt. no 1 can deal with it or change it, today it could be me and tommorow some one else.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:22 am

Anyway...show me the link where is written that server has to give items back when something happens...hacked/rollbacked, whatever...
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

Adriana wrote:
u just dont have a choise. we all understand that you are an inesent victim, and we got no way to help you yet. u know ill give u example,
2 weaks ago A Rocket felt in my town (im leaveing in israel ), and some peaple died.
it could be me you know? cuz i just went away 30 mins before it felt. no 1 can deal with it or change it, today it could be me and tommorow some one else.
ok fair one point taken i just dont this issue being swept under the carpet and me left to play again from the start.... and btw sharkium just a bit of info 4 you if the roll back worked i would not still be wasting my time replying and sending all the posts i have been sending today?? the roll back done nothing for me as some1 took my stuff i think.and roll back wont replace cps aswell.
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:17 pm

You said it yourself, you made the items right before the server crash, if the server rolled back it would likely roll back to BEFORE you made the items.

As to having to wait untill the 29th, you have no proof of what you have lost, just a butt load of posts on a forum whining about it (not the way to get help), they are not going to randomly give out gear without authorization, so be PATIENT.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 pm

munta wrote:
You said it yourself, you made the items right before the server crash, if the server rolled back it would likely roll back to BEFORE you made the items.

As to having to wait untill the 29th, you have no proof of what you have lost, just a butt load of posts on a forum whining about it (not the way to get help), they are not going to randomly give out gear without authorization, so be PATIENT.
and wtf do u think i put down i lost +12 sup soc shit dont be fuckin stupid 1st read the posts then say something about why i have spent 9 fuckin hours whining about what i have lost. i lost +4 eli 1 soc black armour +3 eli 1 soc boots lvl 120 +3 eli 1 soc necky lvl 120 2 with rrg and 1 with a rdg if i was liying about that then why do i still have a 2 soc +3 lvl 110 shield +4 eli 2 soc club and cash in the bank.. and the fuckin reaso nthe shit was not locked ... i will tell all u sliiy tits is that i made the shit about 30 mins in to the server falling over and did not have time to lock the shit.. so dont go tellin me that i fuckin lied about the shit i have lost i earned that shit and want it back... so next time you wana pipe up think wat you type..... o and btw once the server comes back on i will even whisp you and you can take a look at the shit i still have..
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
and wtf do u think i put down i lost +12 sup soc shit dont be fuckin stupid 1st read the posts then say something about why i have spent 9 fuckin hours whining about what i have lost. i lost +4 eli 1 soc black armour +3 eli 1 soc boots lvl 120 +3 eli 1 soc necky lvl 120 2 with rrg and 1 with a rdg if i was liying about that then why do i still have a 2 soc +3 lvl 110 shield +4 eli 2 soc club and cash in the bank.. and the fuckin reaso nthe shit was not locked ... i will tell all u sliiy tits is that i made the shit about 30 mins in to the server falling over and did not have time to lock the shit.. so dont go tellin me that i fuckin lied about the shit i have lost i earned that shit and want it back... so next time you wana pipe up think wat you type..... o and btw once the server comes back on i will even whisp you and you can take a look at the shit i still have..

Did I say a single thing about what items you say you have lost? No.

Did I say anything about them being locked? No.

Have you yourself said you have no proof? Yes.

Hence, they are not going to give out gear you "claim" to have lost, without authorization, and unless they do it for everybody.

So think about what YOU type.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm

munta wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:

Did I say a single thing about what items you say you have lost? No.

Did I say anything about them being locked? No.

Have you yourself said you have no proof? Yes.

Hence, they are not going to give out gear you "claim" to have lost, without authorization, and unless they do it for everybody.

So think about what YOU type.

well when you lose gear or even a char then plzz come back to me all happy in the mean time the above rant is for ppl to see,its ok for ppl to say get over it when they lost nothin...
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

And you think the fact you lost a couple of items give you the write to spam post and abuse people?
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm

hey guys, lets QQ a little more about a specially processed arrangement of 1s and 0s, k?
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm

nukeforum wrote:
hey guys, lets QQ a little more about a specially processed arrangement of 1s and 0s, k?
ok all last post from i wont say any more on this i will see wat happens.. im sick of a day wasted on nothing

Last edited by bobthebuilder on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
nukeforum wrote:
ok all last post from me i will have to see wat happens on 29th if not bb all

Not asking you to go away bob, you just need to have a little patience and stop bringing your problems up in every single forum post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next