DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking

Go down 
+4
Wolfie
bobthebuilder
lucious
nukeforum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobthebuilder

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 pm

nukeforum wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
nukeforum wrote:
hey guys, lets QQ a little more about a specially processed arrangement of 1s and 0s, k?
ok all last post from me i will have to see wat happens on 29th if not bb all

Not asking you to go away bob, you just need to have a little patience and stop bringing your problems up in every single forum post.
yeah i know but i will see what happens now and see if i get my stuff back...
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Fair enough, I hope you decide to come back.
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Wolfie wrote:
1) i am not a PM
2) i must have been half alseep and banned the wrong person (sorry)
3) rico is freaked cuz his cps got jacked
4) im only trying to become PM so i can put server on and help ppl since im always on

wolf is such a nice guy, am just a noob here (i play on the real conka) and have spoken to him once, he was very accommodating and thats well appreciated, thanks mate..
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 am

nezzy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
1) i am not a PM
4) im only trying to become PM so i can put server on and help ppl since im always on

wolf is such a nice guy, am just a noob here (i play on the real conka) and have spoken to him once, he was very accommodating and thats well appreciated, thanks mate..

ok all wolf melody doglord etc.... after the little drop that dog done last night i think its only fair that you all forget the items i lost and i will start from new..applgoies for the ranting that i did its just i have never lost things i have made before..wolf and all ty for ya help in this matter...PLEASE CAN YOU CLOSE THIS LOT OF POSTS DOWN..TY
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:14 am

bobthebuilder wrote:
nezzy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
1) i am not a PM

ok all wolf melody doglord etc.... after the little drop that dog done last night i think its only fair that you all forget the items i lost and i will start from new..applgoies for the ranting that i did its just i have never lost things i have made before..wolf and all ty for ya help in this matter...PLEASE CAN YOU CLOSE THIS LOT OF POSTS DOWN..TY

aw and i was half way done with your lost gears -.-
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Wolfie wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
nezzy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
1) i am not a PM

lol wolf i felt like a dick after dog done that drop last night so its cool if i dont get any thing now.(if ya wana still lol its cool Smile but also i will be rb later lol so 120 gear may be a little high ha ha tro-war-arch yay

aw and i was half way done with your lost gears -.-
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

i cn change them to arch gears
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Wolfie wrote:
i cn change them to arch gears
mate its really up to you if you want to i would not say no to them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking   pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pm wolfies abuse of power and rico hacking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2