DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Failed to Connect to the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolation

Failed to Connect to the server Empty
PostSubject: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey... I downloaded the game last night and started playing... when i tried to log in today at first it wouldnt do anything but it said the log in server was down, now it's up and when i log in it says "Error: failed to connect to the server. Please login again.

anyone else having this problem or is it just me... should i re-download the game?
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Desolation wrote:
Hey... I downloaded the game last night and started playing... when i tried to log in today at first it wouldnt do anything but it said the log in server was down, now it's up and when i log in it says "Error: failed to connect to the server. Please login again.

anyone else having this problem or is it just me... should i re-download the game?

uh not sure i think that servers crashed or something idk...
try to go on chat box and find out bout it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Desolation

PostSubject: Re: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:43 pm

lysy7531 wrote:
Desolation wrote:

ok i guess ill just wait awhile then try again can u log on now?
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Desolation wrote:
lysy7531 wrote:
Desolation wrote:

well i cant log onn.. so im playin ACME Eo now =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Desolation

PostSubject: Re: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

lysy7531 wrote:
Desolation wrote:
lysy7531 wrote:
Desolation wrote:

well i cant log onn.. so im playin ACME Eo now =p

ok lol... thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failed to Connect to the server   Failed to Connect to the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failed to Connect to the server
Page 1 of 1