DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About The Server .

Go down 
+2
DarkReaper
BurtalDeath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BurtalDeath

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

first i want to say sorry for my English ,is not very good (im from Israel =P)

OK, I've been playing DarkAnglez Co 2 days ,and on these 2 days i found a lot of problems like the server is not open 24/7 like is written ,is more like 13/4 ,and there is lots of lags(im pissed off of these lags because one time when there were a lag a monster killed me and i lost 2 db and elite 2 soc +5 bow -5)
and in Israel is now 7 am ,i was trying to connect the server since 3 am (Log in freeze ? that's how u call it?,After i put the pass and name is stuck during the "Loading..." ) , don't get me wrong this is a great server ,i love it !

Well i hope u fix some of these problems ,oh and my friend wanted to play too but the registration isn't working .

Wink
Thanks for reading ,and again is a great server .
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Actually this is the first time it happened.. well since i been here.. GM/PM are currently working on it so please be patience..
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm

theyre workin on it alot... whenever i try to register i cant .. and i been here 2 days too..
soo yea.. hope it gets fixed really soon.. ill give it maybe 12 hours or so.. because its time i come back from school
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Prodigy

Prodigy

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
Actually this is the first time it happened.. well since i been here.. GM/PM are currently working on it so please be patience..

How long have you been playing here Dark? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Prodigy wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

uhh about 2-3 weeks =)
Back to top Go down
Prodigy

Prodigy

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

uhh about 2-3 weeks =)

damn, i was hoping you would have said something like a few months so i would feel more insecure about the server Razz but meh, oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Prodigy wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

uhh about 2-3 weeks =)

damn, i was hoping you would have said something like a few months so i would feel more insecure about the server Razz but meh, oh well Smile

LOL!! well if u want to know about this server talk to Wolf, Kronos, or Adrina, they been here like forever
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 pm

How old is this server?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 pm

*bump* does nyone know how old the server is
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 pm

the server isnt really that old its actually fairly new, ive played on this server for about a month and everything was fine the server is just having some technical difficulties at the moment but will be back up soon.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 pm

DeathAge wrote:
the server isnt really that old its actually fairly new, ive played on this server for about a month and everything was fine the server is just having some technical difficulties at the moment but will be back up soon.

Just one month? x.x

wow its like a baby server then... Wonder how long it will last =\ or how long till tq tries to do something ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About The Server . Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The Server .   About The Server . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About The Server .
Page 1 of 1