DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

someone pls fix server??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerguy21

killerguy21

someone pls fix server?? Empty
PostSubject: someone pls fix server??   someone pls fix server?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 pm

errrm, the server is more offline than online and sometimes (like now) it is off for hours and hours and maybe even days, can somebody pls fix this? because ppl who just made their accs and find that they cant log in might rip them off a bit and also everyone else who plays.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: someone pls fix server??   someone pls fix server?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

we know -.- its not our fault the owner is still on vacation and will be back in 2 days
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: someone pls fix server??   someone pls fix server?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Wolfie wrote:
we know -.- its not our fault the owner is still on vacation and will be back in 2 days

Yea, its wolf's fault.. he keep crashin the server lol Very Happy JK
wait until rukia gets back and the server will be back to normal(finally!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone pls fix server??   someone pls fix server?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone pls fix server??
Page 1 of 1