DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Server?

Go down 
+3
bobthebuilder
Wolfie
lucious
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucious

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Is the server going to be up later tonight? Pretty bored and about to go do something else but if it coming back up later I can wait.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 pm

its will be back up, dunno when but im hopeing soon
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Wolfie wrote:
its will be back up, dunno when but im hopeing soon
and then maybe do i get all my items back that some theifing shit has taken from me?????
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm

if you can prove what you lost yes
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Wolfie wrote:
how the hell can i prove wat i lost i have worked hard on this server for over a week now and is that all i get from you guys? i TELL u wat ............. i lost some 1 wana explain why the f@~k i have just lost 1k cps.. a eli +4 1 soc lvl 120 blk rdg warr armour. +3 eli 1 soc rrg 120 necky and my boots eli 1 soc +3 lvl 120 rrg.. how the hell do i get all my items back??????? some 1 plz pm me ASAP..... i know some ppl are saying that they lost +9-12 shit and thats bollox... im new here and all i want is my shit back.. the cps well melody give them 2 me last night in a fb/ss torny ask her?? and look at my shit i still have and then deside if im lying about the shit i lost
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
how the hell can i prove wat i lost i have worked hard on this server for over a week now and is that all i get from you guys? i TELL u wat ............. i lost some 1 wana explain why the f@~k i have just lost 1k cps.. a eli +4 1 soc lvl 120 blk rdg warr armour. +3 eli 1 soc rrg 120 necky and my boots eli 1 soc +3 lvl 120 rrg.. how the hell do i get all my items back??????? some 1 plz pm me ASAP..... i know some ppl are saying that they lost +9-12 shit and thats bollox... im new here and all i want is my shit back.. the cps well melody give them 2 me last night in a fb/ss torny ask her?? and look at my shit i still have and then deside if im lying about the shit i lost

and for ya info if u wana pm me i will tell u who i am and them u will know me as for days i have been chatting to you wolf.....
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

the server is never gonna go back online cause rico freaked about his cp's that were missing after the bug out the server had so he dicided to crash the server.
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Well that really sucks, next time make sure u lock ur gear and take screenshots of it.. so u can get it back =/
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
this is why u lock ur gear and take screenshots of it
well the items that were stolen was not locked for the reason that i made them today and was not dreaming of this happening.. like i said im new to the whole private server shit and if i knew this happened i would have stayed in the real co
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

and for ya info if u wana pm me i will tell u who i am and them u will know me as for days i have been chatting to you wolf.....

at least your one who is being honest so ill make your list and ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:
well the items that were stolen was not locked for the reason that i made them today and was not dreaming of this happening.. like i said im new to the whole private server shit and if i knew this happened i would have stayed in the real co

Well good luck gettting good gear in CO..its pretty much impossible unless u buy dbs from TQ..and yea if u play private server before u will know this a common issue last time i lost 2 of my char.. it got deleted =/ good luck getting back ur gear
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Wolfie wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

at least your one who is being honest so ill make your list and ill see what i can do

wolf my next question if they roll back server will i lose the eli 2 soc 2 days ago...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

depends on how far the roll back is, im looking at tweaking some things to roll back 5 hours worth of time. but its such a mess i cant make much of it
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

Well good luck gettting good gear in CO..its pretty much impossible unless u buy dbs from TQ..and yea if u play private server before u will know this a common issue last time i lost 2 of my char.. it got deleted =/ good luck getting back ur gear

dude go on real co now and i will log in my char 4 ya its on dreams honour.and for ya info i have spent 4 years playing and spent well over.. lets say £500.00 so i know what good gear is m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

dude go on real co now and i will log in my char 4 ya its on dreams honour.and for ya info i have spent 4 years playing and spent well over.. lets say £500.00 so i know what good gear is m8 Smile

nice =).. btw if u have such good gear why r u playing this then?
Back to top Go down
lucious

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm

This happened on normal CO too. They did 3 days of cp bag drops from all mobs to compensate for everyone that lost stuff, so dont say that it just happens here.

Im lucky I took screenshots of all my stuff beforre the server crashed since I seen someone on my archer in market when I was on my trojan and warrior. I even shouted out in broadcast about it and got tons of whispers about people having the same problem. If it was someone else that shouted that I would of been right on getting screenshots of my gear.

Lucky for me I stayed logged into my trojan and warrior so I didnt loose anything. My archer was using all normal gear and the person on it didnt touch my mets so im lucky.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:

nice =).. btw if u have such good gear why r u playing this then?

the reason i come to this server is tq have pissed things up the wall with there new talimans and the ninjas this is why i come to this server cuz they dont have them here Smile
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

lucious wrote:
This happened on normal CO too. They did 3 days of cp bag drops from all mobs to compensate for everyone that lost stuff, so dont say that it just happens here.

Im lucky I took screenshots of all my stuff beforre the server crashed since I seen someone on my archer in market when I was on my trojan and warrior. I even shouted out in broadcast about it and got tons of whispers about people having the same problem. If it was someone else that shouted that I would of been right on getting screenshots of my gear.

Lucky for me I stayed logged into my trojan and warrior so I didnt loose anything. My archer was using all normal gear and the person on it didnt touch my mets so im lucky.
i have never had that happen to me in the real co so..all i want is my items back from here and then i will carry on playing this server as i like it here...
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Wolfie wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

thank you
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Feel really bad for all the ppl who lost stuff Sad Hopefully u all get it back...

This server seems to stuff up a lot... sux .. i wish didnt donate lol but 2 late meh
Back to top Go down
lucious

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Eden wrote:
Feel really bad for all the ppl who lost stuff Sad Hopefully u all get it back...

This server seems to stuff up a lot... sux .. i wish didnt donate lol but 2 late meh

Im sure the server will turn around alot when Ruika comes back from vacation. As far as I know theirs only ppl keeping the server up and managing it but no one here fixing the bugs.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 pm

wolf any joy on wats going on???
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 am

i lost my items too...mabey its the same hacker or server bugg! >< and yeah i can prove it...wolf u saw em yourself lol
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:43 am

WOLF i have just logged on to my char and i still have nothing?wft has happened to my shit?this is bollox i thought the roll back get my shit back?
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:37 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:
WOLF i have just logged on to my char and i still have nothing?wft has happened to my shit?this is bollox i thought the roll back get my shit back?

The rollback means.. start over lol...thats pretty much it...iif u didnt donate chances are that they wont even help u soo good luck bro =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server?   The Server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next