DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I might be able to help with the server

Go down 
+6
DarkReaper
DeathAge
ricardo
Wolfie
Eden
purgedmoon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
purgedmoon

I might be able to help with the server Empty
PostSubject: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Pm's preferably rukia im a ex-programmer with high server hosting experience and also game making experience i worked on the team that made destiny online and if you need i may be able to make you a anti-hacking system and also a good auto-ban. Of course i don't know for sure and i might need help from a friend but tell me if you need this and i might.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm

purgedmoon wrote:
Pm's preferably rukia im a ex-programmer with high server hosting experience and also game making experience i worked on the team that made destiny online and if you need i may be able to make you a anti-hacking system and also a good auto-ban. Of course i don't know for sure and i might need help from a friend but tell me if you need this and i might.

Thats nice :]

We could use all the help we can get ._.

Good lucks
Back to top Go down
purgedmoon

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 am

I love how the hoster/owner of the server doesnt leave the server in capable hands or even ask for someones help.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:15 am

yeah, well i know uzn is easy to hack, and i can set up a defence network for the server if needed to go with your anti-hacking. tho the defence networks i use will take time -.-
Back to top Go down
purgedmoon

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm

The anti hack has a defense network built in and i can get it done in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm

the server isn´t very fast plz don´t get things worst
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 pm

it wouldnt really slow down the server, it would actually insure that people wont crash the server cough......cough.......rico.......cough, and it would keep your accounts safe from hackers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 pm

yeah, but my question falls to you that does your defence crash the comp of the hacker when they try to hack thru the defences. but i help enough ingame, so i wont waste my time on this ill let you do it, and ill look at convinceing rukia for you ok bro
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 am

Yea that would really help the server.. since it is so easy to crash =/
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am

This server is running binaries. What he is offering cannot be done.
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:05 am

purgedmoon wrote:
The anti hack has a defense network built in and i can get it done in 2 weeks

Go go go, give him a go xD
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:46 am

Lisa wrote:
This server is running binaries. What he is offering cannot be done.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:22 am

lisa it kinda can, my joint serv is binnary and we have an anti-hack defence set up
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 am

Wolfie wrote:
lisa it kinda can, my joint serv is binnary and we have an anti-hack defence set up

you wanna put a bet on that anti-hack?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 am

lol against you or rico no. but when your running half binnarry it can work
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Lisa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

you wanna put a bet on that anti-hack?

kekeke, hax

But really, there's never a way to COMPLETELY prevent hacking issues, but, at the very least, they can stop a level of hacker somewhere between noob and slightly skilled. Smile
Back to top Go down
purgedmoon

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Lol lisa i can still just add a file to the .exe im prob just gonna add a proccess watcher and a dll check before game and crash the game of whoever is trying quite simple and doesnt require anyhthing online just a new patch lol
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 pm

!denied
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might be able to help with the server   I might be able to help with the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be able to help with the server
Page 1 of 1