DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Is The Server Down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
milenko

Why Is The Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 pm

i havn't been able to get on for a while now...

although i was on this morning, but now it says it's offline for maintenance or congested, and the home page says it's offline...
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: *Sigh*   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Firstly, this would belong in the help section, if it belonged on the forums.

There have been millions of topics made about this, and the answer is always the same. The server is down because it has crashed, for whatever reason, and you'll just have to wait until it is back up.

Next time read some other posts before you ask the same thing as everyone else. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 am

Cool Agreed, too many people ask that question, when with a little forethought they could answer themselves. Instead we get why? when? who? and they expect a magic wand type person to just instantly put it right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
milenko

PostSubject: Re: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 pm

well, you don't have to be ass's about it, and i don't expect anything, was just wandering why...
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

milenko wrote:
well, you don't have to be ass's about it, and i don't expect anything, was just wandering why...
just check 1 or 2 threads under! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Woot another useless thread Very Happy no offense bro there are like 20 threads of this and they are talking about this in chatbox <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Is The Server Down?   Why Is The Server Down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Is The Server Down?
Page 1 of 1