DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NewHope^

WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... Empty
PostSubject: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 am

Why all PMs and GMs are offline when people need a help?
Admin, Please add more PMs(not event PMs)
because we need more PMs who will be online at - server time is 22.00 - 8.00 or more...

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 am

she's on vacation she cant do nothing right now. so wait this last week and then talk to her. i know its frustrating but calm down and relax, i may not be a pm -.- but if its anything a normal player can help with im online most of the day
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:17 am

Cool A lot of the so called help requests are simply a case of some common sense. Stop and think and then you may be able to work it out--instead of being wet-nursed all the time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 am

Thongor wrote:
Cool A lot of the so called help requests are simply a case of some common sense. Stop and think and then you may be able to work it out--instead of being wet-nursed all the time. Rolling Eyes
hmm... funny u say that how exactly are we suppose to make all the monsters spawn again? they had been gone for atleast 4-5 hours... which is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 am

Cool Well logically that tells you that there is something wrong with the server, and needs correcting; so presumably until someone who can correct it appears --then it will remain mobless.Not difficult to work out, just a case of being patient Cool
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 am

which brings us back to what the thread starter said if a GM or PM is never on then how the hell do they fix the fucking server...
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 am

billybobblowjob wrote:
which brings us back to what the thread starter said if a GM or PM is never on then how the hell do they fix the fucking server...

I already messaged DogLord. He just fixed it.

Btw, I don't have to post a reply to tell you I read this.
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 pm

well thats good to know then that the PM's are actually reading the posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....   WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF!? When people need a help all PM and GM are offline....
Page 1 of 1