DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR   WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:04 am

So far i have seen 2 people that i know for sure didnt have the gear they they now have, and its bullshit. Suddenly Bloodstone2 has almost full sup 2 soc and he originally has elite swords 1 soc and norm + gear

His tao friend Bloodstone only had full sup 1 soc +3-5 (Close to the same name but one was a tro other was a tao)

this is just one example that there is Neber aswell and some other people.

and yet there are people that acually earned all their gear before the rollback that have obtained nothing.

I myself have lost both my chars, my archer Holy and my tro Ghost both 2nd rb chars deleted because they were made 2 weeks ago.

i had to re-register my account and start a new char.

reason why i am posting this is because i dont think that people should get better gear then they had in the past. just create an event to take the place of the rollback to get people back to where they were. giving out items casues overpowerd people to be created within a few hours while people like me spend their time re lvling with normal gear. i am now level 120 and have no idea wth to do... i thought i was gonna be ok wit the rollback but the item giveaway is crazy, it would take me ages to obtain what these people had cried for.

Please fix this problem.

i dont want any gear, i just dont want people benifitting from the rollback while others have to suck it up and restart from scratch.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR   WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:27 am

i started about 4-5 days ago and i lost everything i think everyone should get all there stuff back fuck not getting it back whats the point in playing a server where they dont allow you to be good its like if you dont donate you dont get anywhere cos you just get reset i bet people who donated still get there stuff back (or never had it taken at all) thats discrimination between server members and im not going to put up with it i spent all day n night getting as good as i got and im not letting it go to waste cos someone decided to do a rollback

and btw wtf is the whole point of a roleback (i suspect its a nasty way of forcing you to donate if you wanna keep playing)

im not going to be playing this server if this ever happens again and also im not gonna play it if i dont get my bow and i know of a fair few other people that wouldnt mind leaving this server cos of its indecency towards its members and its lack of consideration

at the minimum i want my 8DB's i hat in my warehouse along with the 50mill gold and my super +5 lvl 100 bow 1soc SDG

or else me and others will be leaving im sure they will want to post there gears too... -.- Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Holy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR   WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:44 am

People posting their gear is pointless for alot of people talk bull and try to get 100x what they originally had, although ur asking for only a little, alot of people ask for alot more, and if ur supplied with that equipment without and evidence of having it in the first place thats going to cause a problem

there are already people who have obtained gear from the GM that they didnt originally have.

Even on ur pic that u posted 2 days ago shows that u have an elite bow, not super.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR   WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am

Holy wrote:
People posting their gear is pointless for alot of people talk bull and try to get 100x what they originally had, although ur asking for only a little, alot of people ask for alot more, and if ur supplied with that equipment without and evidence of having it in the first place thats going to cause a problem

there are already people who have obtained gear from the GM that they didnt originally have.

Even on ur pic that u posted 2 days ago shows that u have an elite bow, not super.

LOL that bow was super ask DogLord[PM]

he GAVE it me cos my account got hacked tyvm maybe it just caught a gap in its glow when i did the screenshot? i dunno but ask him anyways and i got other people that can vouch for me (Saint - Asher_D - saints wife i cant spell her name with this keyboard =/ - hiro - bloodstone basically anyone from dark decent im not lying about what i had thats just pathetic i wouldnt do it the only reason i play this server is cos its harder than the rest so why would i go and try make it piss easy for myself by lying?

anyways i didnt even ask for the full extent of what i had cos i had a super plume lvl 90 sumet that Saint gave me for lvling as his prentice and i had super black archer armor super lvl 100 warrior armor a warrior elite headband 1soc and i didnt ask for them cos they werent as important to me as the neccessities i stated above

Last edited by johnathon92 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info came to light)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR   WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING BETTER GEAR
Page 1 of 1