DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the best match being a pm

Go down 
+6
Wolfie
billybobblowjob
sharkium
nukeforum
Lisa
Adriana
10 posters

Whos the best Match to be pm..?
Wolf
Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_lcap72%Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 18 ]
~Slipknot~
Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_lcap8%Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Adriana<3
Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_lcap20%Who is the best match being a pm I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Who is the best match being a pm Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 am

Just wonder...
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 am

Mostly i think i and wolf should be pms...
im allmost online (24/12) and wolf same, and the best thing is , hes from us, and im from israel, that means Im on when hes not, and hes on when im not. = ALLWAYS THERE IS ATLEAST 1 PM ONLINE! = ]
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 am

Adriana wrote:
im allmost online (24/12) and wolf same, and the best thing is , hes from us, and im from israel, that means Im on when hes not, and hes on when im not. = ALLWAYS THERE IS ATLEAST 1 PM ONLINE! = ]

Please tell me wtf is 24/12. If you can't even get the time right, I don't think you should be anywhere but school.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am

Huh 24/12 means im 12 hours a day-.-
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 am

Adriana wrote:
Huh 24/12 means im 12 hours a day-.-

in the expression "24/7" the 24 indicates the number of hours. So you essentially said, I'm online 24 hours and 12 hours...
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:21 am

Hehe anyways i ment im online 12 hours in a day oO ...that means the rest im sleeping or busy . anyways, i never seen this before but in the private server thingy.
Not my fault. i started playing pservers last half year...well , good to know new things: ]
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 am

Your POLL is totally wrong...the right answer is me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 am

Anyways clearly lisa is not a good pm and i can be better...
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 am

i highly doubt that... as useless as lisa is atleast she isnt freaking retarded
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 am

and the results on here say:
Wolf-0
slipnot-2
adriana-2

looks like i should up and quit since all my hard work has been wasted
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 am

Wolfie wrote:
and the results on here say:
Wolf-0
slipnot-2
adriana-2

looks like i should up and quit since all my hard work has been wasted

How ironic she is putting herself against you. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 am

yeah it kinda is, but lets let rukia figure it out and if she wants a new pm she can take one of us 3 or someone else. if she dont want a pm then ill get vip back.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 am

Cool Thought that PM's etc were chosen and asked if they wanted to do the job----not push themselves, or am I thinking of PM--in that other sense Laughing Don't give up Wolfie--from what I have seen since returning, you should be ok ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 am

You guys can forget about ~slipknoT~. I just fired him from War-Co for giving away 4mil CPs and now hes all emo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 am

Lisa wrote:
You guys can forget about ~slipknoT~. I just fired him from War-Co for giving away 4mil CPs and now hes all emo Rolling Eyes

thanks for the info lisa, so that means its just me and adriana..... ah well it was a good run for me
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am

Wolfie wrote:
Lisa wrote:

thanks for the info lisa, so that means its just me and adriana..... ah well it was a good run for me

ppl seems to like her more thats why i said that -.-
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: A recount, if you please.   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Wolfie wrote:
[quote="Wolfie"thanks for the info lisa, so that means its just me and adriana..... ah well it was a good run for me

ppl seems to like her more thats why i said that -.-

Then how come you've got 9 votes and she's got 4? I think you should wait until crunch time to make comments like that Smile

I believe in you, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Vote wolf Laughing
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

wolf is awesome.

1. Super active
2. Very understanding
3. Great communication
4. Concerned with the well-being of the server
5. Doesn't start or continue (many) stupid fights

vote wolf if you have a frackin brain cell.
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:04 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:

Please tell me wtf is 24/12. If you can't even get the time right, I don't think you should be anywhere but school.

lols, she is probabaly making a new version which is so bloody hard to decipher, really...
are u serious? how can we understand u if u become a PM?????? arggghhhhhhh, headache...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the best match being a pm
Page 1 of 1