DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the best match being a pm

Go down 
+2
Wolfie
tebiil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tebiil

Who is the best match being a pm Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 am

I think BloodyGirl is the best match being a pm...cuz she gave me 3 DB,s and 2k cp,s,and she,s good player.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 am

tebill, bloodygirl's not a good choice for pm sorry bloody but rukia has the pk PM spot already lol. so unless you want a PM that pk's all the time then you can vote bloody. she is a nice and good player yes, but there are many other ppl that are more....qualified
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

i think people need to stop making all these retarded threads and just post in one
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 pm

billybobblowjob wrote:
i think people need to stop making all these retarded threads and just post in one

i agree, they shud have sum1 monitoring these threads for crappy one like this, very, very crappy post...
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Giving out items doesn't mean you need to be a PM.   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Just because she has given you those items doesn't mean she needs to be a PM. Plenty of people on this server give out items. Do they all need to be PMs? No.

There's more to being a PM than that.

Also, will people really please stop making stupid threads? I wish a mod would come along and delete all this spam x.x
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 am

mod for forums atm is rukia -.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 am

Cool Yes perhaps useless threads etc --but at least people are attempting to use the forum, when there is an active forum Moderator about then they can be redirected or deleted. Until such time --something to read ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

Cool Really Wolf, then wouldn't go amiss if she made some comments now and again and deleted some of the shite. Maybe even some update news, would stop a lot of the crap in the chat box. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best match being a pm   Who is the best match being a pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the best match being a pm
Page 1 of 1