DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Thongor
Eden
DarkReaper
Overruled
Wolfie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

In order to help keep the chat box clean and a better place for ppl to talk here are some new rules:

1) cursing nets you a warning kick
2) cursing after the kick is a 1 hour ban
3) cursing after the 1 hour ban is a 6-8 hour ban
4) spamming the chat box follows the same principles as cursing
5) you wanna camplain about unfair kicking or banning msg me privatly and we can talk about it
6) no cybering in chat
7) no sexual insults or talk about sex
8} no rasist comments
9) no ads for other sites unless it like youtube or photobucket, any other co sites or random sites will net you a ban
10) if a PM asks to ban someone they will be banned. PM's word in chat should be followed unless it is something stupid -.-

Last edited by Wolfie on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added rules)
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: What qualifies as cursing?   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Just to clarify, what is cursing? Does "crap" count, or is it more about the ... uh ... "F-bomb"? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 pm

cursing is the deep swear words like fuck bitch slut whore stuff like that
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 pm

You should add this to the rules..No Sex or anything related to that talk =)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm

ok number 6, what he just said lol
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Wolfie wrote:
ok number 6, what he just said lol

Edit your original post to include the Rule number 6 ^^
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 am

Cool Good idea Wolfie and I would just add one other thing---racist/family insults. We can all lose it at times, but little point in seeing screens full of people slagging each other off; if its that personal do it in a PM and please don't bore others with the bullshit !! Cool
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Cool Well we got some rules and no doubt some others will get added as they are thought of or become needed. Sometimes there is a lot of slagging going on that is of no interest or consequence to most others. People threatening to crash the server etc and generally mess things up for others; These people should be warned and then banned, they are hardly conclusive to the chat box and the game that the majority want. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:57 pm

everyone gets a warning thru a kick, where they just refresh the page and they come back to talk. after the kick its a 1 hour ban to cool off, if they keep it up after the 1 hour ban its a immetiat 6-8 hour ban
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm

number 7...no talk about sex..? wtf are you a kid or a grownup ffs?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:04 pm

im 19 so im a bit of both lol
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Wolfie wrote:
im 19 so im a bit of both lol
age doesnt show your maturity... :/
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm

lol, i put that rule in there cuz i know kids who are 12 playing this server and i know ppl who are 30ish playing
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Wolfie wrote:
lol, i put that rule in there cuz i know kids who are 12 playing this server and i know ppl who are 30ish playing
On these days 12 year old children do not only talk about sex...they do it...
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm

lol it say's no racist comment's but go to my real life picture where wolfie made a stearotype about me being a wanna be aka wigger wangsta alot more he wont get in trouble because he make's the rules?
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Trip dude, your off to a REALLY bad path
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Ghost0728 wrote:
Trip dude, your off to a REALLY bad path

i second that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't care really you think i do why would I, it's a free private server, there are many great thing's about it yes, but people like wolf shouldn't be able to act accordingly.

Sorry to say dude the game's free to play lmao, i can do and say what i wan't to say, you guy's may be ass kissers sucking up because he run's the server or what not.

As for me I have a real account on real conquer , I'm Not worried, not the least bit
also wolf told me he could have me ip banned....... wonder if he know's how easily you're ip can be changed the retard.

And beside I Donated like 1.00 usd before i even installed it? Receipt in my email paypal fraud ftw if im banned. Also could just change ip and start over rofl.

Anyway I will have a chat with Rukia anyway i believe she used to play my server in real co, got chat log's saved of wolf actually being racis and cussing like it was his job.

Althogh i really love the old jump, it require's alot more skill to fb with the new one 0.o
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

ok really now:
1) DILLIGAF
2) dont run it rukia does with dog right now
3) i could care less if you care or not
4) your new to this server, so i wouldn't be to quick to judge ppl
5) i have not said anything racist and its called free speak bro
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Trip, People give a fuck...why?

I have a real acc on Conquer also. whats the matter
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Cool That about draws the line under that lol !!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:04 pm

that

whew!
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Ghost I don't care what you have, I have a Ton of money invested in my co acct, 5 YEAR'S WORTH.

Also good so play it then? Or stay here and shut up obviously you're a little kid.

You notice how each time me and wolf post we are less and less Hostile with each other every time.

That is called Maturity something you will get, when you grow some hair on you're balls.

And no you're right wolf You Nor I had the right to judge as abruptly as we did and i do apologize , but you started killing me, without reason for attacking a flasher. You could have said no or anything but instead you kill me and trash talk me. And as you said before judging someone before you know them, i have a very low tolerance for stuff like that. But either way we were both still in the wrong. I'm Willing to forget about it if you are.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Trip44662 wrote:
Ghost I don't care what you have, I have a Ton of money invested in my co acct, 5 YEAR'S WORTH.

Also good so play it then? Or stay here and shut up obviously you're a little kid.

You notice how each time me and wolf post we are less and less Hostile with each other every time.

That is called Maturity something you will get, when you grow some hair on you're balls.

And no you're right wolf You Nor I had the right to judge as abruptly as we did and i do apologize , but you started killing me, without reason for attacking a flasher. You could have said no or anything but instead you kill me and trash talk me. And as you said before judging someone before you know them, i have a very low tolerance for stuff like that. But either way we were both still in the wrong. I'm Willing to forget about it if you are.

yeah sorry, just i have a tendancy to go off on ppl when im trying to defend myself and when they say crap to me ingame. but yeah, best thing to do is start anew lol

well its nice to meet you my names Eric aka Wolf
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 pm

yeah I'm the same way bro trust me i know XD

But yeah My Irl name is allan and we have some similarities in common lol we both flip shit easy.

Nice to Meet you Eric. Shitty way to meet but it's all cool now, my bad again dude but no hard feeling's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next