DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Thongor
Eden
DarkReaper
Overruled
Wolfie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm

um none that i can see......can we let this topic get back to being just rules for the chat box pls lol
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 am

Trip44662 wrote:
lol it say's no racist comment's but go to my real life picture where wolfie made a stearotype about me being a wanna be aka wigger wangsta alot more he wont get in trouble because he make's the rules?

....whats da point-.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:43 am

Cool Glad to see that sense prevailed there Wolfie, a bit more of that around the chat will certainly be good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:40 am

Thongor wrote:
Cool Glad to see that sense prevailed there Wolfie, a bit more of that around the chat will certainly be good. Very Happy

Yup every aprishiate wolf :] me 2 mostley , oh and why no 1 aprishiate stuff i do?-.-
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:01 am

Cool I'm sure they do Adriana, people show appreciation in different ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 am

Cool Majority are capable of using English too, and of no interest to many to see some using their mother tongues in open chat-----they can go to PM if thats needed. Cool
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Cool All hypothetical at the moment because the current chat box is a complete farce. Its absolute rubbish and getting little use, and no wonder, no control on names etc and its not user friendly at all, get rid of it, thats if you intend to have a chat. cyclops
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:35 am

You cant run forum and chatbox at once properly, get rid of chat and forum will be going straight up.
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:23 pm

sharkium wrote:
You cant run forum and chatbox at once properly, get rid of chat and forum will be going straight up.

Actually the chatbox is pretty useful, noobs can use it to spam dumb questions instead of bombarding the forum with stupid questions
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:40 am

DarkReaper wrote:
sharkium wrote:

Actually the chatbox is pretty useful, noobs can use it to spam dumb questions instead of bombarding the forum with stupid questions
Then whats the point of forum when people doesnt come here....?
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:35 am

Cool Exactly, the point of a forum is to discuss and extend the views and opinions of the members; of course many will not even bother, just as they do not with the chat box, that is their choice, and if any major happenings take place that they have not known about or voiced their thoughts----then that is also their fault.
At the moment we have a small chat box that is useless and sucks completely, its full of repetitive names, links to other conquer sites, and general abuse.
Forums are here for the sections that are useful--i.e. HELP-- as well as the ideas of making the game better for us all. Its also the main platform for the management to put forward suggestions and explanations and answers, because they just don't have the time or patience or interest in answering players. A statement in the forum would often explain the situation, should be part of the PM's job---and not spend so much time in throwing out DB's etc to the chosen few. Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:23 pm

sharkium wrote:
DarkReaper wrote:
sharkium wrote:

Then whats the point of forum when people doesnt come here....?

Yea true Very Happy, btw we have 2 forums now but i dislike the other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!   NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES FOR CHAT BOX!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2