DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trip44662

My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? Empty
PostSubject: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

lmao wolfie told me he would have my acc deleted but uhm i didn't believe it? Myabe it's a coincidence maybe not lmao if he got it deleted that's kinda fucked up, it's a game dude get a life word's really hurt you're feeling's then maybe don't play or grow up, don't forget it's just a video game
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Poor logic.   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 am

Telling someone off for doing something with "it's just a game" doesn't work when you're trying to get your account back.

I mean, come on dude, why are you asking for your account back? It's just a game.

You might want to rephrase your question ...

And Wolf wouldn't do that. He's too nice and awesome. Next time, don't annoy him in the first place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 am

trip i never said id get your acc deleted all i said was i had fun going black on you
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 am

Wolfie wrote:
trip i never said id get your acc deleted all i said was i had fun going black on you

if i had wanted you gone i would have gotten you ip, banned from forums and chat and game
Back to top Go down
Trip44662

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

Overruled wrote:
Telling someone off for doing something with "it's just a game" doesn't work when you're trying to get your account back.

I mean, come on dude, why are you asking for your account back? It's just a game.

You might want to rephrase your question ...

And Wolf wouldn't do that. He's too nice and awesome. Next time, don't annoy him in the first place. Very Happy

Eh first of all im not crying about my acct being gone, just love the old jump for fb

I have a 2nd rb 130 tro on real co with 250+ pot im not worried about a private server dude, Most of all k my bad wolf but it was just a coincidence then, gm's can remake it, because i got dcd and logged on into a lvl 27 archer and then couldnt log again lol idk maybe that why it got deleted 0.o
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Your char got deleted because u didnt put a warehouse password on it... ur screwed..
and btw u said this is a game.. why ru making a big deal out of it then?
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 am

it was yesterday little time before the login freeze? well that means u was connectin in other char...not urs! I had the same problem, the char creation page come up, i reloged and loged on IronBoy lol!
After the login freeze ended, when i loged in i was ok, so no wories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?   My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Account got Deleted lmao wolfie did you have it deleted?
Page 1 of 1