DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have an problem with my account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
helega

I have an problem with my account Empty
PostSubject: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 am

I have hacked the account but not just me. My char is Wizard~ and when I enter my account I get a char different and so each time I enter.

I hope that they fix the problem because I'm sick.
Back to top Go down
rusdog

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:25 pm

i get the same problem i login as a random user or cant login at all my char is rusdog
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

the chara server was all messed up so we had random logins. when you get a random login just log straight off and try till you get your chara
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Wolfie wrote:
the chara server was all messed up so we had random logins. when you get a random login just log straight off and try till you get your chara

Wtf really? Last time Melody said if this happens dont spam login just wait until its fixed..
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 am

um...yeah, if you keep loging sooner or later you will pop on your chara
Back to top Go down
*Pyro*

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah i had the exact same problem and when i logged in my character had been deleted. i tried relogging several times and the same screen keeps popping up. is there anything that can be done about my missing character? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Warelite

Warelite

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 am

i can`t Register in the game in the page
When i push Register the page don't show me nothing

[White Page]
O.O Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warelite
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 am

sometimes the register page goes down while rukia is working on fixing things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an problem with my account   I have an problem with my account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an problem with my account
Page 1 of 1