DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friggin A. Client Problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost0728

Friggin A. Client Problem. Empty
PostSubject: Friggin A. Client Problem.   Friggin A. Client Problem. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay so it say all the server and whatnot is up, but I try to log in and the loading bar gets to about 75% and my client just....closes >.<
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Friggin A. Client Problem.   Friggin A. Client Problem. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Ghost0728 wrote:
Okay so it say all the server and whatnot is up, but I try to log in and the loading bar gets to about 75% and my client just....closes >.<

same here Sad(((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Friggin A. Client Problem.   Friggin A. Client Problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:30 am

its called a ligin freeze
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Friggin A. Client Problem.   Friggin A. Client Problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 am

Cool Hope you get notifications of forum replies ! So why am I banned when trying to get into chatbox ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friggin A. Client Problem.   Friggin A. Client Problem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friggin A. Client Problem.
Page 1 of 1