DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNFAIR-GMS

Go down 
+2
sharkium
brutus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brutus

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 am

k like we al noticed ( i think ) there has been a mayor roleback

Im mad about 2 things and i hope almost every1 agrees whit me on them

1. if we all read the forum the old and new we know rukia ( as said ) had a new backupsystem that made a back up every hour. so there was a huge roleback now and some GMs in game are giving away free gear wtf! how unfair for the ppl that tried so hard to get something they were noticed and now we have someting like that. than they complain about the fact that not every1 can get it. so dont give it to any1 than!

2. there has been a huge roleback, how come 1 can nowhere read what happend why and what are the solutions for players that tried so hard, voted every day and where faitfull to the game. Make things clear ppl we have questions!!!!!!

my suggestions, every1 back to zero and than i mean every1, give every1 10k cps and voila, donators back there stuff so its fair again.

or you can just al back to zero create an event or huge drops somewhere. but like it is now its just to unfair!

hope you ppl agree whit me that there should be done something about giving away freee gear random and that some ppl are realy disadvantaged by this turn of gms

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 am

brutus wrote:
k like we al noticed ( i think ) there has been a mayor roleback

Im mad about 2 things and i hope almost every1 agrees whit me on them

1. if we all read the forum the old and new we know rukia ( as said ) had a new backupsystem that made a back up every hour. so there was a huge roleback now and some GMs in game are giving away free gear wtf! how unfair for the ppl that tried so hard to get something they were noticed and now we have someting like that. than they complain about the fact that not every1 can get it. so dont give it to any1 than!

2. there has been a huge roleback, how come 1 can nowhere read what happend why and what are the solutions for players that tried so hard, voted every day and where faitfull to the game. Make things clear ppl we have questions!!!!!!

my suggestions, every1 back to zero and than i mean every1, give every1 10k cps and voila, donators back there stuff so its fair again.

or you can just al back to zero create an event or huge drops somewhere. but like it is now its just to unfair!

hope you ppl agree whit me that there should be done something about giving away freee gear random and that some ppl are realy disadvantaged by this turn of gms

Thanks

i agree totally with you here (cept for the back to lvl 1 part dont forget people played before us too and it would make it twice as bad for them...)
Back to top Go down
brutus

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 am

johnathon92 wrote:

i agree totally with you here (cept for the back to lvl 1 part dont forget people played before us too and it would make it twice as bad for them...)

yes i know im one of them, have a 126 tao and 112 war ( not that it was good but was playing shortly than ) but if it is everyone, and there is some better drop no1 would even noticed if the drops were beter so u lvl faster

but thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 am

brutus wrote:
johnathon92 wrote:

yes i know im one of them, have a 126 tao and 112 war ( not that it was good but was playing shortly than ) but if it is everyone, and there is some better drop no1 would even noticed if the drops were beter so u lvl faster

but thanks for the reply

true enough but people who donate would be pissed xD

not that i care cos i think that the whole idea for that rollback is cos people were getting too good for there liking without purhasing from the site and if it wasnt then i want them to prove me rong with some hard evidence cos i think they owe it to there members....
Back to top Go down
brutus

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:01 pm

agree, but donaters whit there gear are 130-130-130 in no time
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 am

i think its a great idea
turn everyone back to lvl 1, completely wipe and better protect our database this time, and return the gears to whoever donated. although this time
no exta ap or lvl 137
only gear should be returned & maybe a few cps for the rest of the players
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
kingjake1313

kingjake1313

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Kronus wrote:
i think its a great idea
turn everyone back to lvl 1, completely wipe and better protect our database this time, and return the gears to whoever donated. although this time
no exta ap or lvl 137

That would be great, i donated, and lost all my gears because of rollback, if my level 1 char got his gears back that i paid for, i would b totally on board with this.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:43 pm

kingjake1313 wrote:
Kronus wrote:
i think its a great idea
no exta ap or lvl 137

That would be great, i donated, and lost all my gears because of rollback, if my level 1 char got his gears back that i paid for, i would b totally on board with this.

exactly,
this idea is to benefit noobs like yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
kingjake1313

kingjake1313

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Kronus wrote:
kingjake1313 wrote:
Kronus wrote:
i think its a great idea
no exta ap or lvl 137

exactly,
this idea is to benefit noobs like yourself Smile

If im a noob because i discovered this server later then u thats a little odd.

I have been playing this game 4 years in regular servers, but people like u have ur own tweaked opionions that dont change.

But anyways, yes its a beneficail plan, but would Rukia allow this, or you think not?
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: bottome line   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 pm

we want our shit back!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm

wow i never knew we had this many ppl who liked to whine and complain, and kronus again go die in your hole
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Wolfie wrote:
wow i never knew we had this many ppl who liked to whine and complain, and kronus again go die in your hole

heck, everyones gotta have a hobby right? jajaja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNFAIR-GMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFAIR-GMS   UNFAIR-GMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNFAIR-GMS
Page 1 of 1