DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U think they unfair to you? read this.

Go down 
+6
Lisa
Wolfie
burnthiscity
Kronus`Meagan
sharkium
Adriana
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

U think they unfair to you? read this. Empty
PostSubject: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 am

i tried to contact rukia like 1000000 times ....
she didnt answered me yet.
look: 1.5-2mounths ago, rukia didnt had possibility to fix drop rates,and they was low allmost normal (hawks droped 1k-4k mabey 10k if u lucky_)
and i was 2nd queen, i donated 600,000,000 gold, and i think i also donated money.
afther i didnt played week, opened my computer, logged to the game , and walla: IT SHOWED ME I NEED TO CHOOSE NEW PLAYER. That means it was deleted!! i just lost it.. dont u think guys specially me suppost to get huge reward or something?
well gm says" oh w8 im playing 5 days as a gm i dont know bla bla bla, i cant give u stuff for free while others dont get" <--- yea right! bullshit...!!!!!:OOOOOOOO
well i think i need my reward and it suppost to be around 500k -1mil cps...!!!
if i get it , im going to give away 5k cps 1 time to each account. ( dependse, if i get 1mil so 5k cps ( till 500k cps are gone ) and if its 500k so 1500k ( till 200k cps gone )
beside that, rukia pick up suckish gms. like wtf? ppl work hard and they get like really dreemy stuff , and at 1 sunny day the lose it, and other noobs get items insted of thoose who work hard? i mean fuck! get lost gms... whats up with that? i wanna bet with u that they dont even read topics. the only gm who was ever reading and replay to topics was rukia and blood... sudnnley nothing...fuck!! Very Happy
well. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what do u think about that?..
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 am

When Rukia finally returns on some happy day, that problem has silently passed away allready and noone wont get anything...that's my opinion.
Sooo i dont know if there's point in whining about that...just start again and play happily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: money money money   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 am

i payed money, thats make it diffrente
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 am

alexus20 wrote:
i payed money, thats make it diffrente
You didnt pay, you donated, thats 2 absolutely different things mate, besides theres nowhere written what happens if you lose your items and so on...
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 am

jajajajaj i love to hear you whine and complain about this. so lets put it this way, YOU GOT OWNED. so move on
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

well said.
everyone needs to stop this pointless whining...suck it up or gtfo this server.

x.x
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:01 pm

burnthiscity wrote:
well said.
everyone needs to stop this pointless whining...suck it up or gtfo this server.

x.x

finally! someone with some goddamn sense
+1 to that!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 pm

kronus go die in your hole -.-, also so what if you donated, what i wanna know is how much you donated total, if your under what i donated wich i bet you are lil one then shut up and stop whinning. not to be mean or anything but there are ppl on this server that lost alot more in the roll back then you did. and maybe rukia didnt answer you cuz she was ON VACATION!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Wolfie wrote:
kronus go die in your hole -.-, also so what if you donated, what i wanna know is how much you donated total, if your under what i donated wich i bet you are lil one then shut up and stop whinning. not to be mean or anything but there are ppl on this server that lost alot more in the roll back then you did. and maybe rukia didnt answer you cuz she was ON VACATION!!!!!!

rawrrr!
+2 to that
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 pm

alexus20 wrote:

beside that, rukia pick up suckish gms. like wtf? ppl work hard and they get like really dreemy stuff , and at 1 sunny day the lose it, and other noobs get items insted of thoose who work hard? i mean fuck! get lost gms... whats up with that? i wanna bet with u that they dont even read topics. the only gm who was ever reading and replay to topics was rukia and blood... sudnnley nothing...fuck!! Very Happy

What the FUCK is this suppose to mean?
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Lisa wrote:
alexus20 AKA IDIOT wrote:

lmaao, someones gonna' get da' BANHAMMER pretty soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Kronus wrote:
Lisa wrote:
alexus20 AKA IDIOT wrote:

lmaao, someones gonna' get da' BANHAMMER pretty soon Very Happy

lol, when rukia stopped checking the forums she went on vacation, i came on and started to look things over lol. pretty much im acting like a gm/pm but without there frilly powers, i have for awhile lol, so dont say she elects suckish gms since they are just super inactive.
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:48 pm

wtf is the point in having inactive staff?

i havent seen ONE update as to how the server is doing, things just keeping happening and everyone is wandering around aimlessly confused.

id like to see an informative post for once. Rolling Eyes

shit...recruit some of these no-life CO4LIFE noobs, id be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 am

Lisa wrote:
alexus20 wrote:

i meant, the gms doing wrong actions ... they give nice stuff to random ppl ,but the once who really should get em, they dont give... >> thats what i meant that ppl start to get angry about it and quit-.- thats what suckish gms are....but i dont know who does it. but if u did allready, than give when ppl asking from ya, so it will be a lil worthy between all.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am

and kornus, WTF IM A WOMAN HOW MANY TIME WILL I SAY IT?... omfg, i hate u-.- jeark. STOP BEAING MEEN TO PPL NOOB BET IN REALL CO UR LVL 42 NOOB
come gemini so i can smash u with my lvl 128 war-tro-arch-.- than ill see who will laught , contact me and make acc in gemini
Back to top Go down
asdasd

PostSubject: drop rates problem   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 am

[list][*]

drop rates of this games was very poor...
this is the poorist game ive evr played
u suck gm's
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 am

asdasd wrote:
[list][*]

drop rates of this games was very poor...
this is the poorist game ive evr played
u suck gm's
Umm...drop rates are good enough...with archer in poltergeists i got 1 elite item and many uniques in 30 minutes...
And what do you wish i dont understand, that every monster would drop super +12?
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 am

alexus20 wrote:
and kornus, WTF IM A WOMAN HOW MANY TIME WILL I SAY IT?... omfg, i hate u-.- jeark. STOP BEAING MEEN TO PPL NOOB BET IN REALL CO UR LVL 42 NOOB
come gemini so i can smash u with my lvl 128 war-tro-arch-.- than ill see who will laught , contact me and make acc in gemini

oh gemini, I played as mystic at one point. It will own any char you have.
Back to top Go down
Pansy

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 am

alexus20 wrote:

Jesus christ learn to fucking spell whore.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am

Pansy wrote:
Jesus christ learn to fucking spell whore.
Jesus christ stfu whore.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 am

Lisa wrote:
alexus20 wrote:

oh gemini, I played as mystic at one point. It will own any char you have.

i remmber you. and bealive me, i got now better items than you Very Happy i got full set +9 2 sdg super including heaven fan -.- its alot 132-133-128
u have no chance to kill me lol?
Back to top Go down
Hephaestus

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 am

Holy shit adriana you fucking talk like an egyptian.....
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 am

Lol, nah im israelian, well kinda close, but nah... sorry for being like this, but kronus saied it is fun being better than all, and being jeark, i dont like it but i tried it here, it is fun , but i did alot nice things latley to cover it up. : ) kronus, i really apprisiate u now Very Happy sorry for bad english >>
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:03 pm

weiner?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 pm

leave her alone and her english or you can deal with me -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U think they unfair to you? read this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next