DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U think they unfair to you? read this.

Go down 
+6
Lisa
Wolfie
burnthiscity
Kronus`Meagan
sharkium
Adriana
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
conquest ace

conquest ace

U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 am

i think its unfair but its life dude. well its not cuz its a game but it happends dude/dudet
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Adriana wrote:
and kornus, WTF IM A WOMAN HOW MANY TIME WILL I SAY IT?... omfg, i hate u-.- jeark. STOP BEAING MEEN TO PPL NOOB BET IN REALL CO UR LVL 42 NOOB
come gemini so i can smash u with my lvl 128 war-tro-arch-.- than ill see who will laught , contact me and make acc in gemini

i actually have 4 2nd rb's in co in arbiter which recently merged with some other servers there with my bro
however, who cares what you got on CO? were in DACO, so in other words, no one gives a f*ck!

Wolfie wrote:
leave her alone and her english or you can deal with me -.-

^ got himself a new whore. noiceeee
hey adriana, now yu wont even have to buy yur +12 gear yurself, yaaaay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Get . Lost."DUDE"
no one cares about guys who donate to the server and thats the only reason hes not getting banned.
i bet u were, cuz u made 18 players i tallk to , to quit with ur suckish attitude
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:52 pm

repeaded from my last comment:

Kronus STFU

1) leave her alone
2) start acting a little nicer to people
3) just cuz your ego is so large that you cant hold it anymore dont mean you have to be an ass
4) putting new people down is not the way to help this server grow
5) lastly grow the hell up, you might as well start now so that you dont end up being 80 and still acting like a pethetic punk loser who thinks he's 12
Back to top Go down
baukara

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Okok i had to make a forum account just so i could reply to this thread (cool ey?)

Adriana you have a point that with a rollback people who donate are at a disadvantage but its a private server so there are NO guarentees.

Anyway i think Kronus you should rot in a hole because u never help anyone, to many people like you have to expand there ego on a forum because they suck at life. Gj now gtfo and die.

Wolfie you doing a good job helping the newbies and a good job making kronus piss his pants in anger.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Adriana wrote:
Get . Lost."DUDE"
no one cares about guys who donate to the server and thats the only reason hes not getting banned.
i bet u were, cuz u made 18 players i tallk to , to quit with ur suckish attitude

lmaaaao
18? damn i am on a ROLL BABY!!!

@ wolfieboy, stop crying. kthxbai!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U think they unfair to you? read this.   U think they unfair to you? read this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U think they unfair to you? read this.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2