DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro urself here =P

Go down 
+27
Ghost0728
Overruled
lysy7531
Eden
Angela
Zendori
PikeY
Valyrian
GenoChid
burnthiscity
bringit426
kdragonmage
Okami727
DarkSlayer
Madra2
Objections
BlackTear
mdchiller
johnathon92
~Neber~
Xinomar
schinchan
Pansy
Kronus`Meagan
sharkium
dark_cloud_00
Holy
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holy

Intro urself here =P Empty
PostSubject: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 pm

I will start

Hello, my name is Michael i am a gamer (duh) i recently moved to CO because my xbox broke from massive overuse (sames gonna happen to my laptop soon) *cough*

I hope this server stays active, i am gettin tired of moving servers already, so far this server has been in the top best i am have been on

NO ROLLBACKS FTW!

Hope everyone enjoys the game =)

See you all in game =o

Edit: YES I KNOW I MADE A FEMALE CHAR i thought i was gonna p lvl a main but that didnt happen as fast as i hoped =o
Back to top Go down
dark_cloud_00

dark_cloud_00

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 am

Hey there my name is Eric I am 21 yrs old and I am from the US. I decided to play on a private server because I was annoyed with the current conquer online. I have tried other private servers but I cannot seem to make them work. I hope I can have fun with this one.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 am

Hiya ladies and gentlemen Smile

My name is Raido, im 18 years old ( w00t i can drink alcohol Very Happy ), im from Estonia.

Played WOW for about 3 years, but moved to CO because im bored of games with good graphic, but no point in them...CO is nice and....how to say...umm....ok nevermind you got the point. Wink

My ingame name is Queen (altough im a boy Razz i just like female chars Razz)

c u all in game.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:27 am

hello, my names tony. i have come here with my brother, herodes.
we are both full +12 sdg/sdg or spg/spg -7 +200hp, and unless you are with us, you are against us. so ready or not, here we come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Pansy

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 am

Hello, I'm Andrew. Currently living in Australia as a 17 year old boy.

As in most games that require lvling up, I literally suck but nonetheless i play them because they're fun. Hoping to become un-noob in my time here and actually reborn a character (yes that means I have never rb'ed a char before).
Back to top Go down
schinchan

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 am

Hello , I'm Dennis . i live in the netherlands and i'm 16 years old

i played co like 3 years ago and start play again
i hope if my problems are fixed with this pserver i can play

i hope i see you guys soon

have fun

Greetarz dennis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkangelzco.forumotion.net
dark_cloud_00

dark_cloud_00

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 am

Pansy wrote:
Hello, I'm Andrew. Currently living in Australia as a 17 year old boy.

As in most games that require lvling up, I literally suck but nonetheless i play them because they're fun. Hoping to become un-noob in my time here and actually reborn a character (yes that means I have never rb'ed a char before).

Hah you are going to like lvling here if you don't already. 50X reg server speed and free 500 pct exp pots I was lvling like lightning today.
Back to top Go down
Xinomar

Xinomar

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 am

G'day all!

My name is Brad im 20 soon to be 21 and i live in Australia

Got sick of normal CO after playing on Saphire and Centaur server also an ex WoW player.
I play a fair bit of CoD4 on Xbox 360 as well.

In game Chars are Xinomarz (GL of Cookies) and EatMoreCookies, im also on FireMahLazer.
When i go ok Pk Spree no one is safe XD so run or fight lol

Feel free to PM me in game just dont beg for stuff or i blacklist you Razz
Back to top Go down
~Neber~

~Neber~

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 am

Heyyyy All

My name is Karthik and i live in Sydney Australia and i am 17yrs old Very Happy

I got really got sick of playing da real conquer sever because there were too many hardouts spending there money on dbs Razz so i moved into Psevers xD.

I have been playing this sever for 4weeks and i already 2nd Rb with alright gears and lvl 118 xD

In game my Char name is ~Neber~ so feel free to talk me and don't ask me for stuff Razz because i am pretty poor right now Razz
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 am

~Neber~ wrote:
Heyyyy All

My name is Karthik and i live in Sydney Australia and i am 17yrs old Very Happy

I got really got sick of playing da real conquer sever because there were too many hardouts spending there money on dbs Razz so i moved into Psevers xD.

I have been playing this sever for 4weeks and i already 2nd Rb with alright gears and lvl 118 xD

In game my Char name is ~Neber~ so feel free to talk me and don't ask me for stuff Razz because i am pretty poor right now Razz

Why the hell do people have such a weird names like "~Neber~" because i personally dont have dilde button on my keyboard...just to mention.
Back to top Go down
Holy

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Please dont post comments questioning peoples names, this is an intro forum =)

His name is his name, because he wanted it to be.

Just like you picked yours tongue
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Subject: My intro Smile Today at 6:00 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think my name is pretty obviouse

<-------

im aged 18 and i live in england and i have now come to this server since its prolly
the only one with a decent difficulty unlike the rest (megadrops) o.o

anyways i play CO cos a friend introduced me a while back now im hooked and need my fix of CO lots 'n' lots =D

i started like 4 days ago... be warned people im getting good and ive got posts yet to be added in the beef section =o

ingame name... SantyClause santa cos i got presents waiting for people
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am

johnathon92 wrote:
Subject: My intro Smile Today at 6:00 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think my name is pretty obviouse

<-------

im aged 18 and i live in england and i have now come to this server since its prolly
the only one with a decent difficulty unlike the rest (megadrops) o.o

anyways i play CO cos a friend introduced me a while back now im hooked and need my fix of CO lots 'n' lots =D

i started like 4 days ago... be warned people im getting good and ive got posts yet to be added in the beef section =o

ingame name... SantyClause santa cos i got presents waiting for people
Twisted Evil
Hope your staying to this server...
Back to top Go down
mdchiller

mdchiller

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

MY NAME IS : MEHMET
YEARS: 13
LIVE: THE NETHERLANDS ( DUTCH ).
EXPERIENCE: CHATBOX MOD, AND HELPING PEOPLE IN-GAME,

HEHE
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

mdchiller wrote:
Thats a really old joke dude 🤦
Back to top Go down
BlackTear

BlackTear

PostSubject: :)   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi my names Paige im 19 years old.
I live in New Brunswick, Canada
I study for Auto Engineering
Thats about it that i have to say Smile
I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks, Tootles.
Back to top Go down
Objections

Objections

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Hey
I'm Nick
I live in Minnesota im 17, 18 in may cheers
Im studying to become a pilot
I came to DarkAngelz because I was sick of the crappy service i got for TQ with a few problems, ive switched servers 3-4 times, the last on i was at (CoEmu v2) got shutdown the day i moved to this
if you wanna chat, hit me up ingame on: Manafest
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Objections wrote:
Hey
I'm Nick
I live in Minnesota im 17, 18 in may cheers
Im studying to become a pilot
I came to DarkAngelz because I was sick of the crappy service i got for TQ with a few problems, ive switched servers 3-4 times, the last on i was at (CoEmu v2) got shutdown the day i moved to this
if you wanna chat, hit me up ingame on: Manafest
Wohoo studying to pilot, hope you wont crash the planes Very Happy Theres like atleast 1 planecrash a week in world Smile
Hope your staying to this server, keep going to forums!
Back to top Go down
Madra2

Madra2

PostSubject: ME!!!!!!!!   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Heya im the youngest person playing D-A-C-O so heh
My name is Morgan(im a guy)
my ingame name is Madra(used to be Madara) oh well if u see me im friendly ill tell u ingame what my age is im kinda active and all i want is friends please no enemys
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Madra2 wrote:
Heya im the youngest person playing D-A-C-O so heh
My name is Morgan(im a guy)
my ingame name is Madra(used to be Madara) oh well if u see me im friendly ill tell u ingame what my age is im kinda active and all i want is friends please no enemys

awww the youngest... isnt he cute? *pinches cheek*

ill be your fwend lil buddy lol! santa

SantyClause MrsClause jihajoe <----my chars
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 pm

I r RJ. I am from Orlando Florida. And...i'm a douche munch Smile. But i'm a cool dude anyways. Hit me up In game my chars are DarkSlayer~ and DarkSlayer
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Madra2 wrote:
and all i want is friends please no enemys
Enemies* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 pm

My name is mike My characters are Raven and anything with Okami in it ingame. I'm 17, live in Florida and will turn 18 this july. I enjoy Music, Games and reading (favorite book is The Odyssey by Homer. Yes it's old i don't care Razz ) Feel free to talk to me if you see me on the server i'm usually bored. (if i don't answer immediately i apologize i'm a dev on a WoW private server and i often play conquer while working on scripts. )
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Okami727 wrote:
My name is mike My characters are Raven and anything with Okami in it ingame. I'm 17, live in Florida and will turn 18 this july. I enjoy Music, Games and reading (favorite book is The Odyssey by Homer. Yes it's old i don't care Razz ) Feel free to talk to me if you see me on the server i'm usually bored. (if i don't answer immediately i apologize i'm a dev on a WoW private server and i often play conquer while working on scripts. )
w00t w00t we have a scriper here Very Happy
You maybe know something about AutoIt?
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm

sharkium wrote:
Okami727 wrote:
w00t w00t we have a scriper here Very Happy
You maybe know something about AutoIt?

my friend rapes that program constantly >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro urself here =P
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Spam-