DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro urself here =P

Go down 
+27
Ghost0728
Overruled
lysy7531
Eden
Angela
Zendori
PikeY
Valyrian
GenoChid
burnthiscity
bringit426
kdragonmage
Okami727
DarkSlayer
Madra2
Objections
BlackTear
mdchiller
johnathon92
~Neber~
Xinomar
schinchan
Pansy
Kronus`Meagan
sharkium
dark_cloud_00
Holy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
burnthiscity

Intro urself here =P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 am

you should get that checked out ;]
Back to top Go down
Valyrian

Valyrian

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:08 pm

o.o all i can say is hi really XD tryin to find a way to pass time by im on medical leave from the military for another few weeks x.x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/condemn_me
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 pm

that avvy is beyond old.
Back to top Go down
Valyrian

Valyrian

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm

burnthiscity wrote:
that avvy is beyond old.
yeah but that doesnt make it any less awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/condemn_me
PikeY

PikeY

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 am

Yeah my names jamie (and yes ima guy) im 18 and living Australia (reading this post ther are a few ppl from Aus which surprises me) yeah im like a party MMORPG nerd kind of a guy and I love playing stuff like the offspring and linkinpark on mi drums Razz
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 pm

You'll never learn the drums that way.

Look up "The number twelve looks like you"
or "Veil of Maya"

Both very amazing and technical bands.
Back to top Go down
PikeY

PikeY

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm

burnthiscity wrote:
You'll never learn the drums that way.

Look up "The number twelve looks like you"
or "Veil of Maya"

Both very amazing and technical bands.

Yeah im not realy a full time dummer more of a if im bored ill play. The reason I cant play anything thats realy worthwhile learning is cause I get bored of it so easily it sux >.<
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Uhm lol.

Ok well if those bands bore you...look up "vital remains"

LOL..you cant possibly get bored playing that, they never stop o.o
Back to top Go down
CheLLe

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Hallow everyone Surprised)

Just checking this private server out; still trying to figure out if me and a few friends are going to invest in it. Rolling Eyes

But so far so good; levelling very quickly even with normal gears hehe. :O

Probably going to donate soon. rabbit

Looking for a nice active guild to join ^^

Have fun everyone!

Love Chelle Smile
- (in game: EdeN)
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi ive been playin this game for a week but i dont know how to get into the lab or how to get into the metzone can sum1 help me my in game name is Zendori
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Zendori wrote:
Hi ive been playin this game for a week but i dont know how to get into the lab or how to get into the metzone can sum1 help me my in game name is Zendori
Into the lab you get from Twin city...talk to Simon 393,235
Cant get to metzone......................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 pm

sharkium wrote:
Zendori wrote:
Cant get to metzone......................................................................................

Thanks for the help m8
Very Happy Smile Very Happy

By the way is there any item needed for entering the lab (eg. health wine for wine zone) Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Zendori wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Zendori wrote:

Thanks for the help m8
Very Happy Smile Very Happy

By the way is there any item needed for entering the lab (eg. health wine for wine zone) Question Question Question
2000 virtue points which you gain from lvling newbies.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi, my name is Angela, i am a 20 year girl and i like this game, I saw my brother playing on the original servers but i didn't liked the greedy people so i was searching a private server and found Dark Angelz.
ING: Angela

See you there Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink queen queen
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Angela wrote:
Hi, my name is Angela, i am a 20 year girl and i like this game, I saw my brother playing on the original servers but i didn't liked the greedy people so i was searching a private server and found Dark Angelz.
ING: Angela

See you there Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink queen queen

Welcome Angela!

I agree with the original server...it's also much more expensive hehe

have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
lysy7531

lysy7531

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm

WEll hey my names Peter... AkA Lysy,Arab...
im form poland an i don say my age...
i make polish rap music and im pretty good at it i guess..
also i play soccer and yea =P ...

tahts my first time i play CO ever... i havent play TQ one soooo ...i guess u can help me out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm

lysy7531 wrote:
WEll hey my names Peter... AkA Lysy,Arab...
im form poland an i don say my age...
i make polish rap music and im pretty good at it i guess..
also i play soccer and yea =P ...

tahts my first time i play CO ever... i havent play TQ one soooo ...i guess u can help me out

Welcome!!

Consider yourself lucky you havent played the TQ one, because tq is lame =p

have fun, hope the server comes back up soon ._.
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Just a quick introduction.   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 am

Hello, I'm new here ... I've been playing on the server for a day or two, because I wanted to make sure it was worth signing up to the forum. Turns out, so far, it is. Very Happy

I've played TQ's Conquer for almost 4 years, mostly because I just liked playing with my friends, but it was enjoyable when I started. Then it progressively got worse and worse, until I could take it no longer. I'm sure many can understand that.

I hope to become a valued player on this server, so when I've learned more about this server you can count on me to use my knowledge to help others Razz

I hope to see you all in-game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Ya-ya-yo.

Mah names Logan, im 16, high school athlete. Eagles ftw.

Ive played for a day and already have the flow of the game down, Farming Gold to get a DB and then gunna make a Taoist, got it all planned out, get my taoist to 100, blah blah, anyway.

Ive played "retail" Conquer for about 2 years, it was fun....for the first year.

Hope to see you ingame.
ING: Ghost0728

Also i have Xbox live so my XBL Gamertag is:Ghost0728....see the pattern?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

a quick bio of me might be a good idea, hmmm.... where to start. well i have played ice hockey for majority of my life (i practically grew up on the ice). i played football thru highschool and i did track as well. im 19, lived in greenbay wisconsin. im at college atm and looking to have a job working for the DNR. i love to play video games and to hang out with my friends. my code and my rules for life are strict and i regret when i fail someone or at sommething. i do my best to help others in everything. i am a kind, caring, generous guy. i've been called girly and lots of other stuff for how i act since im not afraid to show my feelings. i am mostly laid back and could care less about a fight, but if you back me into a corner with no way out then you better be ready to defend yourself. and yeah the other stuff is alot more personal so if you wanna know more about me then get to know me better.

Real Name is Eric
main ign is Wolf
second most played ign is Wolfie

Last edited by Wolfie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to add rl name XD)
Back to top Go down
reaper910

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Hey

My name is kody, im 17 years old, i go to high school.

Im really into computers, ive been working on learning C++ for a few weeks, almost got it down.

Ive been playing the real conquer for about 3-5 years, on and off.

Ive been playing this server for about a week, and i love it. I wish the actual conquer was like this one... that way we would have the whole conquer team supporing us...

I have a level 120 fire. and a level 110 warrior.

I always have Reaper or Grim in my name followed by 910...dont ask me the segnificance in the numbers.. Thats how i roll. Wink

lol i hope to see u all ingame.

btw, Wolfie, i really appreciate what u do for the players of this server. U have my upmost respect. And i hope u get [GM]/[PM] soon, u will be a great contrabution to the server if u are granted those titles...
Peace!
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 pm

im sure u all know me : ]
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Adriana wrote:
im sure u all know me : ]

who are you? i cant say i remember???
i think you should throw out a bio for us

lol! jk but still do a bio
Back to top Go down
killerguy21

killerguy21

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:14 pm

very funny, the server is most of the time offline and sometimes its offline for days and days like right now, WTF IS WRONG WHY WONT THE SERVER COME BACK??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro urself here =P
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Spam-
Jump to: