DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro urself here =P

Go down 
+27
Ghost0728
Overruled
lysy7531
Eden
Angela
Zendori
PikeY
Valyrian
GenoChid
burnthiscity
bringit426
kdragonmage
Okami727
DarkSlayer
Madra2
Objections
BlackTear
mdchiller
johnathon92
~Neber~
Xinomar
schinchan
Pansy
Kronus`Meagan
sharkium
dark_cloud_00
Holy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSlayer

Intro urself here =P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Okami727 wrote:
My name is mike My characters are Raven and anything with Okami in it ingame. I'm 17, live in Florida and will turn 18 this july. I enjoy Music, Games and reading (favorite book is The Odyssey by Homer. Yes it's old i don't care Razz ) Feel free to talk to me if you see me on the server i'm usually bored. (if i don't answer immediately i apologize i'm a dev on a WoW private server and i often play conquer while working on scripts. )

Whoop i'm from florida toooo :O
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 pm

sharkium wrote:

w00t w00t we have a scripter here Very Happy
You maybe know something about AutoIt?
eh Autoit isn't that useful i script by hand for the most part. I use mostly C++ and Lua++ for WoW.

johnathon92 wrote:

my friend rapes that program constantly >_>
Your point is....? don't make useless posts designed to inflate your own pathetic ego.

DarkSlayer wrote:

Sweet where about?
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

from Orlando :O. you?
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm from lakeland. not that far from orlando.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeh, never been though :O. KNow some people who go out there on occasion. Yo ueve been to orlando
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah quite a few times, have to go there every time i want to take a plane trip up north.
Back to top Go down
DarkSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

oh, haha, the airport is 15 min. from my house. Orlando is major boring though
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Florida in general is a rather boring place to live. It's got a lot of tourist attractions but that is not that interesting for those of us who live here.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm

This topic is called " Intro yourself " if that tells you anything.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Okami727 wrote:
sharkium wrote:

eh Autoit isn't that useful i script by hand for the most part. I use mostly C++ and Lua++ for WoW.

johnathon92 wrote:

Your point is....? don't make useless posts designed to inflate your own pathetic ego.

DarkSlayer wrote:

Sweet where about?

lol and asking that isnt pointless? cos it really says a lot about ya
and i was just making a statement you just told me not to do sumet and did it yourself and if your calling me pathetic then what does that make you? other than
a hypocrit

Last edited by johnathon92 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm

johnathon92 wrote:
Okami727 wrote:
sharkium wrote:

johnathon92 wrote:

DarkSlayer wrote:

Sweet where about?

and i was just making a statement you just told me not to do sumet and did it yourself and if your calling me pathetic then what does that make you? other than
a hypocrit
Okay first off take an English class please. Your sentences are nearly unintelligible and even when you do figure out what your trying to say it's just meaningless nonsense. First off How am i a hypocrite? It is called Sarcasm, Look it up. It was not a question you were supposed to answer. And i still believe you are pathetic. Shall i list why? You can't spell, you have displayed no understanding grammar and you seem to only be here to try and put others down. I don't want to talk to someone with such juvenile interests. I'm done this will be my last reply Say whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm

sharkium wrote:
This topic is called " Intro yourself " if that tells you anything.
I see my name in ther, if your talking about me, i was QUOTING not spamming posts, think a little about it.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Stop POSTING in "INTRO YOURSELF", its not for argueing, Please.
Back to top Go down
Okami727

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:05 pm

okay you could have edited your last post. and I'll suggest one more thing if you become a forum mod. We should have an introduction forum. it's completely normal for people to ask other questions after an introduction. and for the poster to answer those questions. it is much easier to have a forum set aside for introduction threads where players can get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Okami727 wrote:
johnathon92 wrote:
Okami727 wrote:
sharkium wrote:

johnathon92 wrote:

DarkSlayer wrote:

Sweet where about?

a hypocrit
Okay first off take an English class please. Your sentences are nearly unintelligible and even when you do figure out what your trying to say it's just meaningless nonsense. First off How am i a hypocrite? It is called Sarcasm, Look it up. It was not a question you were supposed to answer. And i still believe you are pathetic. Shall i list why? You can't spell, you have displayed no understanding grammar and you seem to only be here to try and put others down. I don't want to talk to someone with such juvenile interests. I'm done this will be my last reply Say whatever you wish.

there is nothing rong with typing fast and spelling things rong on purpose while using a computer it makes life easier and saves time and i think its pretty obviouse what im trying to say your the one who's being pathetic cos you also know that literally millions of people type like me and some even worse when using a comp so just keep your nasty attitude and shove it right up your self righteous a$$ and if you wanna keep this up dont do it on here have the balls to add me on msn and say it to me in private instead of trying to make yourself look like some kind of superior on the forums hitler wannabe
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm

sharkium wrote:
Stop POSTING in "INTRO YOURSELF", its not for argueing, Please.

shut up fool
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Madra2

Madra2

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 pm

OMG IM ONLY 11
Back to top Go down
Objections

Objections

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

sharkium wrote:
Objections wrote:
Hey
I'm Nick
I live in Minnesota im 17, 18 in may cheers
Im studying to become a pilot
I came to DarkAngelz because I was sick of the crappy service i got for TQ with a few problems, ive switched servers 3-4 times, the last on i was at (CoEmu v2) got shutdown the day i moved to this
if you wanna chat, hit me up ingame on: Manafest
Wohoo studying to pilot, hope you wont crash the planes Very Happy Theres like atleast 1 planecrash a week in world Smile
Hope your staying to this server, keep going to forums!

LOL, thanks shark i feel uplifted now :p
Oh, you can bet i'll stay on the server cheers
Back to top Go down
Holy

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 am

plsease make your own topic and talk there, i had created this section for intros and intros only. please avoid posting anymore, no one needs to respond to this post.

From this point on this section of the forums should be used for intro and intro only.

Send a private msg to the person instead of adding the the pointless spam on this forum topic.

It is spam since it has nothing to do with the listed topic. so please stop.
Back to top Go down
kdragonmage

kdragonmage

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Heylo! im Aaron, 17 on tuesday (w00t!)
im joining private servers because my xbox 360 has the red ring of DOOM!
the last private server i got was really crappy (had loggin limits) this one is said to be the best so it sounds good, all 17 of my normal CO accs were haacked at the same time by the same guy. but its ok they were crappy anyway
hoping to see you all online! (dont kill me to much =P)
Back to top Go down
johnathon92

johnathon92

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 am

kdragonmage wrote:
Heylo! im Aaron, 17 on tuesday (w00t!)
im joining private servers because my xbox 360 has the red ring of DOOM!
the last private server i got was really crappy (had loggin limits) this one is said to be the best so it sounds good, all 17 of my normal CO accs were haacked at the same time by the same guy. but its ok they were crappy anyway
hoping to see you all online! (dont kill me to much =P)

yeah well i hope you dont mind starting all over again in about 2-7 days cos of a rollback cos you didnt donate... >_>
Back to top Go down
bringit426

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 pm

eh.... hi peoples ^^ my name is eric and iam 18 almost 19 2 more months o.o
but iam kinda new to co and thinking iam gonna be staying here for awile ^^ sooo.. call me a noob or anything cuess... i know iam Smile but that will soon change but yea i hope to make some new freinds and mabye some enemys ^^ but lets have some fun and stuffs..sooo whisper me and yea i know my char name is weird but hey its the same one i always use Razz so bye peoples

charname. lampkin
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 am

@holy and shark

This part of the forum is acually called "Spam"..if you didnt realize, so technically it doesnt matter..however, considerably annoying.

Anyways.

Troy
Jax,FL
Im like every other human being..i live and work, and play CO every now and then.
I am a musician.

Deuce.
Back to top Go down
GenoChid

GenoChid

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 am

Hy all

My name is Gabriel im from romania and a huge fan of MMoRPG Very Happy

used 2 play wow,eo,cabal but got 2 bored of them =((.My game name is GenoChid so u can just wisper me anytime u want Smile
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 am

burnthiscity wrote:
@holy and shark

This part of the forum is acually called "Spam"..if you didnt realize, so technically it doesnt matter..however, considerably annoying.

Anyways.

Troy
Jax,FL
Im like every other human being..i live and work, and play CO every now and then.
I am a musician.

Deuce.
Wow i didnt even know it was called spam, thanks for telling me...got eyeproblems lately you know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro urself here =P   Intro urself here =P - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro urself here =P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 :: Announcements :: Spam-
Jump to: