DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can someone make a guide "how to play"?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
^^_Tornado_^^

can someone make a guide "how to play"? Empty
PostSubject: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi i wanna know if someone can make a guide cuz i donwload the client but i dont know wat the hell do now :]

Thx
Back to top Go down
Sno0K

PostSubject: Re: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm

1. Download the client.

2. Extract the man by it self in D:/Program or D:/Program Files - or C:/Program or C:/Program files.

3. Launch play.

4. Then ur ready to go Razz - It might patch.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 am

Sno0K wrote:
1. Download the client.

2. Extract the man by it self in D:/Program or D:/Program Files - or C:/Program or C:/Program files.

3. Launch play.

4. Then ur ready to go Razz - It might patch.

its an auto patch tho -.-
Back to top Go down
Sno0K

PostSubject: Re: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Well... Since i already had patched, it didn't patch for me, though. It is the same patch as for an half year ago? Cuz it didn't patch for me...
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

well phew tips Razz
first ...
get archer... get it lvl 120 useing Expamrita that u can find at birds(just go there , alot peaple kills birds so u will find one fast! )-gives u 500 pct exp,
than when u lvl 120 kill birds till u get 15mil and buy db(1k-200k drop at birds)
then just do it over and over get rich and open any acc u like!~!
thats how u get rich...and acctualley start the game hehe...
well if u need anything else...pm me:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone make a guide "how to play"?   can someone make a guide "how to play"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone make a guide "how to play"?
Page 1 of 1