DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Logout from game"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkium

sharkium

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Theres no option to logout, and its frustrating to close the game all the time...so how to disconnect to the login screen:
Open "Actions" and put 4 different actions to hotkeys from lets say f7-f10 , and start pushing them all at the same time repeatedly...push them about 20 seconds or so, and you will disconnect...easy as that Wink
Works every time, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
munta

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 am

Never thought about doing that, i just remember from when i played CO years ago you used to be able to do huge jumps by jumping one way then the other untill you go so high you go off the screen.. then it disconnects you.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 am

Yeah, that was another option, dunno if works in DACO, but thx m8.
Back to top Go down
munta

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 am

It does, its what i normally use. Only problem with doing this is it can cause bugs, going from Archer to Tao sometimes I don't get my mana bar and unable to cast any spells (but this has happened to me with any form of DC) easily fixed by reopening the game.
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm

u can also use a city scroll wen u just clisk it u jump and it disconnedts u from the sever Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Logout from game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Logout from game"   "Logout from game" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Logout from game"
Page 1 of 1