DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Server is Down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeartS

HeartS

When Server is Down. Empty
PostSubject: When Server is Down.   When Server is Down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:48 am

Guys when server is down please dont keep asking how long it will take. The GM's/Pm's do all they can. They get alot of spam ingame so plz dont spam them when server down.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: When Server is Down.   When Server is Down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 am

Lol u really want to become pm heh? Very Happy i wanted, but i dont want it now. i love doing events, i got my tro back finally, i just going to get lvl 130 , when all my gear will be lvl 130, im going to get alot of cps, and than do alot of events : )
Back to top Go down
HeartS

HeartS

PostSubject: Re: When Server is Down.   When Server is Down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am

Adriana wrote:
Lol u really want to become pm heh? Very Happy i wanted, but i dont want it now. i love doing events, i got my tro back finally, i just going to get lvl 130 , when all my gear will be lvl 130, im going to get alot of cps, and than do alot of events : )
Lol im just saying. Because alot of ppl ask
when is it gunna be on alot.. And people get pretty annoyed
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: When Server is Down.   When Server is Down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:55 pm

umm.... you might get annoyed but i dont. when you answer and help them it makes them feel good that they are getting the attention, also if you give them an estimate like i do they wont complain again till that time limit is reached
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Server is Down.   When Server is Down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Server is Down.
Page 1 of 1