DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote Rewards

Go down 
+3
SltrKing
Wolfie
Zendori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zendori

Zendori

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 pm

I think that there should be a reward for people that vote like 500Cps for every 3 Votes and you could vote every 12 hours or some thing like that so it gets people to vote and this sever will stay top of the ranking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

you can only vote for the server once tho mate
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

umm u can vote every 12 hours on the site this is on. all wow priv servers do it and offer rewards, some moreso then others.

but 500 cps is a bit much. id say 20 votes gets yout 1k cps... thats 50 cps a vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 pm

I think it would be a good idea. 50 cps per vote sounds good. It would really just be a good way for noobs to make some money early on.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:38 am

Yeah no CPs at all, for voting we have to pay 50 cps ourselves! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 am

thats why i posted this poll because i used to paly a wow private sever and it was top of the ranking cos peope voted so they can get in game items
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 am

12samjdm12 wrote:
thats why i posted this poll because i used to paly a wow private sever and it was top of the ranking cos peope voted so they can get in game items
If it would just be poll...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 pm

um yeah 50 cps is a bit much, 10 cps or 5 cps a vote is more logical, and it would take lots of votes to get cp rich, pserv's are fun but chalenging, NOT fun but EASY
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:21 pm

At 50 cps a vote it would take 2 and a half days of voting, assuming that you voted exactly every 12 hours, just to get a DB.
You can hunt at pheasants for less than an hour and get enough mets to sell for cps to get a DB. So it would just be a little incentive to vote.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 pm

still exp balls are like 27 cps and they can lvl noobs faster then a db will. that is untill they get around lvl 100 but still at that time they will be experienced and be able to hunt snakemen for cps
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Anyway reward should be given, because many people just dont vote...maybe it will change it.
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Wolfie wrote:
still exp balls are like 27 cps and they can lvl noobs faster then a db will. that is untill they get around lvl 100 but still at that time they will be experienced and be able to hunt snakemen for cps

Ehhh, i suppose that poses a little bit more of a problem. But still, you can only get 1 exp ball with your first vote and it takes no time at all to get a char to the point where exp balls are useless.
Back to top Go down
Zebulon

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah, the xp ball point is mostly valid, but how many xp balls are actually used to lvl characters as opposed to the sheer amount used to level weapon skills? I mean, I haven't been playing long, so I'm not too informed on statistics but.. Well, I dunno.. Sleep What was I saying?
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 pm

sharkium wrote:
Anyway reward should be given, because many people just dont vote...maybe it will change it.

thnx for the support m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 pm

NO CPS! noobshits
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
NO CPS! noobshits
That doesnt really matter, you wont do anything with 50 CPs, but people will vote more...so stfu.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:33 pm

who gives a f*k? were already #1...
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Yeah...but on a new month and so...dont think just about today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:36 pm

sharkium wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

yeah well, who cares if we drop a few spots. our main GM isnt even here, shes on vacation and shitload of stuff is still broken. so yes, i dont even think we deserve that #1 spot just yet
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
sharkium wrote:
Kronus`Meagan wrote:

yeah well, who cares if we drop a few spots. our main GM isnt even here, shes on vacation and shitload of stuff is still broken. so yes, i dont even think we deserve that #1 spot just yet
Well you owned me Laughing Your probably right.
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm

;D thatss whhat i dooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vote Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Rewards   Vote Rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote Rewards
Page 1 of 1