DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAST YOUR VOTE

Go down 
+8
Adriana
kobee12
Thongor
Stalker
sharkium
RisingSun
Angela
Wolfie
12 posters

Do you want Wolf to quit server?
Yes
CAST YOUR VOTE I_vote_lcap26%CAST YOUR VOTE I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 9 ]
No
CAST YOUR VOTE I_vote_lcap74%CAST YOUR VOTE I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 am

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 am

DEFENTLYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOLFIE PLZZZZ DON'T QUIT PLZZZ PLZZZ!
Who can kick rico's ass???YOU! SO STAY ON THE SERVER PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who can kick rico's ass???YOU! SO STAY ON THE SERVER PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"<------ was a joke...don't mind rico
WTF?PLEASE STAY AND AGAIN...WOLFIE PLEASE STAY! Good doggie xD
Back to top Go down
RisingSun

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am

Ima cry rlly rlly bad if u quit =(
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am

If you leave i will find out where u stay and hire a hitman to kill u!
Once u come to this server u can't leave! This is the rule!!! Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 am

19 years old and such a childish question...ffs why you care what people think about you. You live for yourself not for them, you play for your fun not for their fun.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 am

just a question, i could care less the results
Back to top Go down
Stalker

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 am

Hell no YOU WILL NOT QUIT you will become a PM when rukia comes back!
Cuz we all will tell her how much you helped us on this game(you didnt help me on this char but you helped me on my 1st 1).
So dont leave!
Back to top Go down
Thongor

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 am

Cool One of the things about a good game, is those who play and help and even fight with you at times; are willing to spend time and share opinions, without getting uptight , its people like this that the others come to rely on and respect. At times --maybe harsh decisions, at others--the opposite. So when somebody is prepared to spend time in the game for the benefit of the majority, those people should be kept apart. I know this full well from my time as a Chat Mod and Forum Mod and one of Rukia's inner sanctum . So in short --NO Wolf stay as you are mate Smile Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:24 am

Yeah, as much as iv read your like a reborned Jesus for people, there should be higher nobility rank than King for you, people would sacrifice their lives for you, if you leave people will take their own lives...
Just concluded all they think about you into one post, peace.
Back to top Go down
kobee12

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 am

no =]
u stay!
Down Dog Down!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 am

Wolfie wrote:
TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS
\

ofcourse not...i still want to pwn u when i get the +12: ]dont want u to quit.>
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 am

2 ppl voted yes for me to quit
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 pm

you made the poll where you ask if people want you to leave = people think your pathetic = they vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

lol, tho im not pathetic
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

and 12+ voted no...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm

hmmm.... seems 4 ppl would rather me leave -.- most still say no stay. idk i may take a break from daco after this past week but idk
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Wolfie wrote:
hmmm.... seems 4 ppl would rather me leave -.- most still say no stay. idk i may take a break from daco after this past week but idk
And your really gonna cry bcuz of this?
Back to top Go down
nezzy

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 am

sharkium wrote:
you made the poll where you ask if people want you to leave = people think your pathetic = they vote yes.

lols, u jealous of Wolf? just a question...coz ur speaking for others without asking them, just speak for urself lols
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:43 am

um no not going to cry, i cried enough yesterday with my friend taking his life and his funeral
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm

That was irrelivent.

This whole thread is irrelivent and senseless..
P.S if you didnt care, you wouldn't have made the thread.
Back to top Go down
GhostRider

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Ofcourse No..you still owe me a db i found you in ape city yesterday but my ping was 6555 so when i tried to trade you scrolled..nvm i don't need it but don't quit okay Smile ..that was a joke ..MoOdY
Back to top Go down
Thongor

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Cool Think this thread is about dead and dusted----You had your poll Wolf, could always have abother in a couple of weeks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAST YOUR VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAST YOUR VOTE   CAST YOUR VOTE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAST YOUR VOTE
Page 1 of 1