DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vote to add ninjas to the server

Go down 
+11
Adriana
sharkium
nukeforum
Stalker
Eden
Wolfie
~Defender!
Warelite
killerguy21
kobee12
hazelwooder
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

add the stupid unbalancing ninjas?
yes
vote to add ninjas to the server I_vote_lcap47%vote to add ninjas to the server I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 23 ]
no
vote to add ninjas to the server I_vote_lcap53%vote to add ninjas to the server I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
hazelwooder

vote to add ninjas to the server Empty
PostSubject: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 am

personaly i dont want ninjas as they ruin the game, i also think if ninjas are added alot of people will quit the server

what does everyone else think
Back to top Go down
kobee12

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am

i think no,
i acsidently pushed yes =\
i am dumbed!
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 am

so atm its 1 yes
and 3 no

this is going well
Back to top Go down
killerguy21

killerguy21

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:42 am

err, i really dont care about it becuz i havent even started playing yet and i have a problem logging in, PM me if u want to know the details...
Back to top Go down
Warelite

Warelite

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:39 pm

No!!

THE MTF Ninjas can Make the Stupid Pison Atak!

And how you can put the ninjas in the game?

is Hard or Easy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warelite
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 am

7 yes
9 no

why do so many people want ninjas, say something defend ninjas dont just vote
Back to top Go down
~Defender!

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 am

NO Ninja lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 am

cuz ninja's are archer bane. with ninja's comes a new style of playing and it makes ppl think about chara str and weakness. ninja has been a great class for me on normal co. and it would be nice to see it in this server to see how it would do against the buffed up players of daco
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 am

The poll is biased...

"Add the stupid unbalancing ninja?"

o.0

Anyway, I don't mind ninja since its easy to level chars on here. So most people will just have ninja-warr-whatever.

On the normal CO, ninja skills lag the crap out of my client...hopefully it won't be like that on this one.

From rumours floating around...I thought it was almost definite that ninjas were to be implemented on this server? I'm probably wrong, idk.
Back to top Go down
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 am

I hate ninja,and i hope that they will NEVER appear on this server! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 am

rukia already bought and paid for ninja, so either way this poll or not they are going to be used. since they are already paided for
Back to top Go down
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 am

That's cool but if ninjas come in this server am gonna leave this server and try 2 find a new 1!
Till then i'l play.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 am

Stalker wrote:
That's cool but if ninjas come in this server am gonna leave this server and try 2 find a new 1!
Till then i'l play.

Thats good, cause I don't wanna play with someone who can't appreciate mechanic engineering ^^
Back to top Go down
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 am

Ninjas suck!
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am

Stalker wrote:
Ninjas suck!

Were you trying to convince someone, or were you just stating your opinion?
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 am

its not convinceing, not stating the opinion, its just plain crying...
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 am

sharkium wrote:
its not convinceing, not stating the opinion, its just plain crying...

oh good! I'm glad someone agrees with me. I though I was being insensitive...
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 am

Eden wrote:
The poll is biased...

"Add the stupid unbalancing ninja?"

yes it is biased but i really dislike ninjas i think they ruined co, and i trust people to make there own decisions ignoring what other people have said

Wolfie wrote:
cuz ninja's are archer bane. with ninja's comes a new style of playing and it makes ppl think about chara str and weakness. ninja has been a great class for me on normal co. and it would be nice to see it in this server to see how it would do against the buffed up players of daco

they will ruin it just the same, i mean think about it a full +12 2 soc etc.. vs the same ninja

ninja uses toxic fog runs away for while and if they are the same pot or even within like 30 pot it hits almost all the time.

the other class hit by fog gets taken down to 1 hp or close to and there is nothing that can be done about it because potting just means it does more damage then comes back and zaps and they die
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:56 am

but fog dont always hit, it depends on your agi
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 am

Wolfie wrote:
but fog dont always hit, it depends on your agi

your right it doesnt always hit but it depends on potency its like a 99% chance it hits if your within like 5 or 10 potency and 70% chance if your between 5/10-30 potency
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

the votes are

10 for yes

11 for no

people who voted yes have you actually played against ninjas? or been to a GW since they were implemented?
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 am

hazelwooder wrote:
the votes are

10 for yes

11 for no

people who voted yes have you actually played against ninjas? or been to a GW since they were implemented?
then i vote yes Wink
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 am

i play a nin, and against nin. I love them. They are so much fun to play and play against.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:07 am

ninjas are fun-,-, and than there will be another class that have chance to pwn tros...its anoying ,if ur tro with +12 no 1 can kill u
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Stalker wrote:
Ninjas suck!

Dude, 2 things, For one, noone GIVES a fuck about your opinion, the name of this poll is "Should the ninja's be implemented"

Not name, question....

For two, sorry if you know, ninja's take strategy, they arn't as old as the taoist, trojan and etc. you gotta know their new weaknesses and Strengths. Just because you dont know your OWN classes weakness doesnt mean the strength against the class means it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote to add ninjas to the server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next