DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

server down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sinman

server down? Empty
PostSubject: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am

why server is down?the website tells that its 24/7h server so wtf?something bad happened?can admin or anyone tell me please?Because when im trying to log in:server maintenace or network congested.try again later...What does it mean?server down or server full?
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 am

Server is not down, dunno about server being full, dont think so, i can always log in.
Must be problem in account or something, because with one account i cant never log in, sais the same thing...weird eh Razz?
Back to top Go down
sinman

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 am

but i could log in yesterday:/ and now what?oh and server MUST be down because on the web site login server and char server are offline
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 am

yeah, but its online right now, my tao was like lvl 70 or smth, and now i cant log in, try to make a new account and then try again.
Back to top Go down
sinman

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 pm

i created and the same problem its not something bad with my account but with the server even on the website i can read that servers is offline but i know why u can play;] try to log off and u wont log in cos char and login servers are offline;] any gm should fix it:/
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeah tried with other char, cant login at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sinman

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:10 pm

do u have a contact with admin or gms?why they are not log in on forum or game:/ they should tell us what happened:/
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Yeah with admins it is how it is...i think i saw Rukia one time...but now i think it was a dream...Rukia just isnt online, and she has no interest in forum.
Back to top Go down
Draxx

server down? Empty
PostSubject: i have a login problem also   server down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

i have a login problem also i just made an account and wanted to try the server cuz i only played on offical site and never seen how privates work and wanted to give it a try and surprise! Failed to connect with the server. pleasel ogin again. so much for my enthusiasm ....
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm

People check your firewall settings, maybe the mistake is there.
Back to top Go down
mdchiller

mdchiller

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 am

sharkium wrote:
People check your firewall settings, maybe the mistake is there.
^^ yes maybe it is, try it, and try to login then, when server is online.
maybe you will connect then succesfull Smile

^^
Back to top Go down
voxhack

voxhack

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:24 am

bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down?
Page 1 of 1