DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vote to add ninjas to the server

Go down 
+11
Adriana
sharkium
nukeforum
Stalker
Eden
Wolfie
~Defender!
Warelite
killerguy21
kobee12
hazelwooder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

add the stupid unbalancing ninjas?
yes
vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 23 ]
no
vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
hazelwooder

vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 pm

ok
archers there strength is against trojans well support to stop tros from using FB/SS or herc because they knock stamina down and they stun the enemy
there weakness is taos they eat archers up

fire taos they are strong against all classes and to kill them you have to be either a hercing tro or amazing at fb/ss
weakness they dont really have one tbh

water taos (meele waters) these are amazing against tros as its hard to hit a running target with fb/ss and with constant zapping they can kill tros equal power usually
weakness is they usualy rely on skills to hit the opponent and against someone with sword and fixed phoenix they die

warriors basicly the same as water meeles except not as strong because of lack of stig (defence doesnt matter that much tbh)
same as water taos

trojans strength they can kill most classes in 1/2 hits but they have to get a hit on them which is there weakness they require skill(or just being a noob and ruining the fun for every1 else by using herc which i dont see much of on this server which is good) and against numbers (by that i mean 1 archer and 1 tao is enougth) they die as they get stunned

if ninjas get implemented what will happen is they will ruin people training as you will get people that just want to be annoying jumping round toxic fogging people training and they will have to leave heal and come back (all without the ninja getting pkp) they also compleatly unballance the game as they are strong against archers because they can knock them down, they are strong against ppl who use 2handers as they are stupid strong and just use 2 fold blades which is longer range than any 2 hander and always hits, they have counter kill if nin-nin-nin which is basicly a stronger version of reflect with no cap, against fire taos and trojans they just use fog which hits depending on potency diffrence which basicly takes a group of people that it hits and at the same potency it will almost always hit down to 1 hp and they cant do anything about it that low hp and low defence is a load of rubbish, also toxic fog lags the game quite alot due to the animation. what implementing them encourages is all trojans converting to using herc as its the only way to fight them which will ruin the fun of the server because archers will be useless, 2hander weilding will be useless, FB/SS will be useless taos and tros will be the only ones able to fight and tros will only be able to fight with herc

please dont implement ninjas it will make the server a crappy noob hercer server like the real co has become.

atm the votes are

15 yes

16 no

actually an even better idea would be to take herc out of the game force people to fight with skill like the have done on power co and not add ninjas (and dont start saying go play power co then because i dont like power co but i like afew things they have done in that server eg no herc, login server resets every 15mins auto)
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 am

Stalker wrote:
Ninjas suck!

i think it is U who suck, lols...if u cant handle it, dont play, simple...
Back to top Go down
burnthiscity

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm

GO NEEENJAA.
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

plz plz plz do not put ninjas on this server they will kill this server. this is the reason i come here as tq pissied this away when they brought in talismans and ninjas plzplz plz no NINJAS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote to add ninjas to the server   vote to add ninjas to the server - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote to add ninjas to the server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2