DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes i think should be made.

Go down 
+14
hazelwooder
Eden
SltrKing
lucious
Overruled
xdestinyx
Ayoant
Zendori
Wolfie
sharkium
Adriana
Lisa
billybobblowjob
SexyLady^.^
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SexyLady^.^

Changes i think should be made. Empty
PostSubject: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 am

ADD NINJAS jeez tros pwn at pk its a fact to one else has a chance taos pwn wars and wars pwn taos and archers.... archers they have no chance they are a pve class and a gay one at that ksing mother F ers so
We already have ninja weapons in game why not add them in and why are towers and fans broken?im sorry if your a noob and cant hunt for one or get the money for one
yesterday i heard someone say "WANDS ARE SO BROKEN AND UNFAIR OMG" im like wtf is this person smoking and he must have payed alot for it

fans and towers only add attk and def jeez thats all they are and ninjas
omg imagine a mix between superman cyclone and a taos hp and def and you have a ninja so stfu they arnt broken each class has their own addvantages

Tao- magic attk able to kill melee class in exchange for running like a bitch low hp and low def
Trojans- dual weps low def low M def strong attk its kill or be killed with tros
Archers- stfu archers blow cock they have scatter and fly making them a PVE CLASS NOW ARCHERS ARE MONEY MAKERS SO YOU DONT PVP
Ninjas- bassically another archer but with a pvp xp skill and a bit higher def
warriors- my favorite class they have high def high attk and a kick ass xp skill BUT
get pwned by the pussy ways of fire taos and archers cuz they run and fly lol tros can just hurc or fb or ss

i think you also need to change back the UNI AND ELITE ITEM DROP RATES BACK TO NORMAL they are currently actually lower lol

also get some better pms and gms omg melody and doglord are both uselss assholes they wont whisper you back and all they do is pvp and host some events and are gay about it " oh you misclicked GTFO OR ILL KILL YOU" hellllllo phycotic bitch alert lol

i say you put a real person in that spot so they can actually fix this.

and make this a dedicated server

OH AND STFU TO ALL THOSE FUTURE FLAMERS SAY "BUT WHY TOWERS THEY WILL COST TOO MUCH" " WHY NINJA THEYRE POISON HURTS" hey people did you know that theres an item called a potion guess what it heals you idiots now rukia when you get back at least add better PMs omg
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 am

lmao no play the real co dont fuck it up for everyone else... tros get owned by fires really easy and archers own taos even if a archer isnt too strong u can make any character u want once u have a good archer is a day... ninja's are just going to ruin everything with toxic frog and unblanace the game...

i agree with this part

get some better pms and gms omg melody and doglord are both uselss assholes they wont whisper you back and all they do is pvp and host some events and are gay about it " oh you misclicked GTFO OR ILL KILL YOU" hellllllo phycotic bitch alert lol

the drop events fucking suck people never get anything.... just dont have them at all or atleast make them fair
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 am

Rofl little bitch is whining cause she can't win a fair and fun event. No one else whined like this dumb noob. How the fuck are the event unfair? I drop an item, ANYONE can get it. ANYONE. This mean you don't have to have GOOD items or HIGH level, so stfu and play the fucking game like everyone else who doesn't whine.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 am

Lisa wrote:
Rofl little bitch is whining cause she can't win a fair and fun event. No one else whined like this dumb noob. How the fuck are the event unfair? I drop an item, ANYONE can get it. ANYONE. This mean you don't have to have GOOD items or HIGH level, so stfu and play the fucking game like everyone else who doesn't whine.

YOU CALL THAT A PM? pfff , from what i know, u should be at school not me-.-
ur so not the nicest pearson ! how the hell can u say that while ur a pm? pm suppost to help players, and make the Server funnier , not being agrecive like that
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:19 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:

YOU CALL THAT A PM? pfff , from what i know, u should be at school not me-.-
ur so not the nicest pearson ! how the hell can u say that while ur a pm? pm suppost to help players, and make the Server funnier , not being agrecive like that

I'm making the server fun by hosting fair events. If they whine why should I be nice? And you are nothing but a suck up to everyone better than you.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 am

Wohooo! Girls fighting!!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 am

yeah lisa yeah...suck up pff...
i allways help and nice to peaple and i like it. it dosent called suck up cuz i never really getting reward for it ...just peaple getting help and haveing more fun...this is the purpuse, and i wont let anyone (including you lisa and mostly meagan ) say its not makeing it funnier, and its suck up!

----

well well? PM isen`t only for makeing fun events. pm means to help and answer questions. ok so she want more stuff and ninja...what is the fucking problem?

----
she also saied ,Archers cant pvp.
if i remmber currectly , wasent it you saied" i think we should take 120,124,129 boots so archer can have a chance" it kinda the same but she wroted it at other way.
so lisa
FUCK OFF IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING HELPING TO SAY DONT SAY IT

---------------

and im feeling like im doing UR job!
im getting 25 msg windows( +-) at game that peaple ask me questions, whats up with server? what to do? how to start?[and more]
and in forums also
im answering them , me and wolf
what u do? argueeing with players-.-
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 am

Adriana wrote:
i allways help and nice to peaple and i like it. it dosent called suck up cuz i never really getting reward for it ...just peaple getting help and haveing more fun...this is the purpuse, and i wont let anyone (including you lisa and mostly meagan ) say its not makeing it funnier, and its suck up!

----

well well? PM isen`t only for makeing fun events. pm means to help and answer questions. ok so she want more stuff and ninja...what is the fucking problem?

----
if i remmber currectly , wasent it you saied" i think we should take 120,124,129 boots so archer can have a chance" it kinda the same but she wroted it at other way.
so lisa

---------------

im getting 25 msg windows( +-) at game that peaple ask me questions, whats up with server? what to do? how to start?[and more]
and in forums also

LOL, Adding NINJA? more people said FUCK NINJA than I want NINJA. So its already been SAID FOR ME. And Adriana, do you think anyone including Rukia gives a shit if people ask if server is on? Rukia barely goes on chatbox for the very same reason I don't go. To avoid getting spammed. You never had any experience with being a PM, or a GM for that matter. Do you even know any ingame commands? No, you don't. You think you're so fucking important but you can't even speak English correctly.

Unlike you, Adriana. I got PM status in 3 Other Servers. I know how to run a server properly. I know how to give FAIR events. I know who the whiners are. I know who the suck ups are. And yes Adriana. You are a Suck Up.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 am

Actually she knows the game commands...and pretty well. PWNT
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:34 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:

----

----
so lisa

---------------

and in forums also

LOL, Adding NINJA? more people said FUCK NINJA than I want NINJA. So its already been SAID FOR ME. And Adriana, do you think anyone including Rukia gives a shit if people ask if server is on? Rukia barely goes on chatbox for the very same reason I don't go. To avoid getting spammed. You never had any experience with being a PM, or a GM for that matter. Do you even know any ingame commands? No, you don't. You think you're so fucking important but you can't even speak English correctly.

Unlike you, Adriana. I got PM status in 3 Other Servers. I know how to run a server properly. I know how to give FAIR events. I know who the whiners are. I know who the suck ups are. And yes Adriana. You are a Suck Up.

i was pm on Co power (wich cloes) -.-
Rukia admin, UR A PM
thats ur job...
im so much helpfull than u-.- just admit it allready
even if peaple spam me
im sitting at market and answering all
and i cant logg chat box cuz my internet sucks
well
see? again better than u ; ]
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 am

Changes i think should be made. Mud_fi10
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:

----

----
so lisa

---------------

and in forums also

Rukia admin, UR A PM
thats ur job...
even if peaple spam me
well

Rofl, CO Power is garbage. They asked me to help them get the fuck server up ROFLROFLROFL. I can go and hack and take it down instantly.

And taking messages is being helpful? Rofl, you can't do half the things people ask of you. What do they say? FREE ITEMS PLZZ!! I really could careless if they beg.
Back to top Go down
SexyLady^.^

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 am

dumb ass melody if ur smart enough you can figure out YOU DROP ITEMS IN THE SAME PLACE YOU LIKE NEVER MOVE omg and its quite easy to get a auto loot function ingame for some players(hacking) and i kinda did win a event yesterday i thought the simon says and the quiz was kinda fun quiz could have been funner but who carez and billy if you put lets say bloody vs wolf would would win? lol wolf bloody is full +12 also so is wolf tro vs fire tao tro wins

and are you really scared of like 200 dmg every 5 seconds? from poison isnt that much lol

adriana would be a better pm than you lisa melody or whatever your such a noob who has claimed "I could detroy ur computer"
" I hacked my way to get PM" lol i bet you dont even know what a dll is bitch now stop whining cuz everyone thinks ur mean, ugly, and fat. lol they prob use you in nasa for puke control XDDDD

ok well im done ranting and ya
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:

----

----
so lisa

---------------

and in forums also

Rukia admin, UR A PM
thats ur job...
even if peaple spam me
well

Rofl, CO Power is garbage. They asked me to help them get the fuck server up ROFLROFLROFL. I can go and hack and take it down instantly.

And taking messages is being helpful? Rofl, you can't do half the things people ask of you. What do they say? FREE ITEMS PLZZ!! I really could careless if they beg.

nah . that im responding" Sorry , but i cant do that. not a pm [could add: go to lisa mabey she wont ignore u if u spam her like 1000000 times ]"
and mostly i get asks like : " Q: Hey , how do i get rich here/dbs/cps ? A: Birds drops 1k-200k gold. once u got 15mil, trade it for a db in mystic marchant, im sure u know the rest. and my advice: get archer first, make alot of dbs, than make any acc u want, wich will be full of super 2sc items : ] "

-.-
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 am

SexyLady^.^ wrote:
everyone thinks ur mean, ugly, and fat.
Changes i think should be made. Rule110
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:

----

----
so lisa

---------------

and in forums also

Rukia admin, UR A PM
thats ur job...
even if peaple spam me
well

nah . that im responding" Sorry , but i cant do that. not a pm [could add: go to lisa mabey she wont ignore u if u spam her like 1000000 times ]"
and mostly i get asks like : " Q: Hey , how do i get rich here/dbs/cps ? A: Birds drops 1k-200k gold. once u got 15mil, trade it for a db in mystic marchant, im sure u know the rest. and my advice: get archer first, make alot of dbs, than make any acc u want, wich will be full of super 2sc items : ] "

-.-

Those are not questions for a PM retard. Anyone can answer that. You don't even know what a PM specific question is.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 am

Lisa wrote:
Those are not questions for a PM retard.
I know a true PM would not call people retards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

Hh : ]

it was just phew of them.
so what kinda pm question is?
"give me cps , give me dbz plz plz man plzplz cps man dbz man ,items plz plz"
or
"omg acc was deleted what to do ow what to do?!?";
yeah? i get those too.
the only thing here is, U notice only this questions and ignore.
BUT ME answer the REALLY importent question.
U know what lets bet.

if i get PM acc, and i do better job than u [Will do a poll] then u admit im better pm than u BROAD CAST

and i im not winning poll afther that im quiting server.
what do u say?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:31 am

ok not to be mean, but lisa is mean when you whine just live with it and shut up about it. she got pm cuz she hacked the server and was giving away acc's. she's not the best pm no but i could care less if she's a pm or not, i can still kill her in game so idfc. lisa and rukia dont go into chat cuz thats the reason for mods. ichigo and i are there for a reason, he hates the spam but i could care less. adriana sexylady you gotta just live with the fact that lisa is a pm and just say to yourself that she sucks as one if you want. for me ill just go on living a normal life play co on the side. its a bloody game -.- if you think something is unfair or not handled right wait for rukia to get back and tell her, NOT spam her about it.

for those that say anything bad about my comment - DILLIGAF
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 am

Adriana wrote:

or
yeah? i get those too.
U know what lets bet.

if i get PM acc, and i do better job than u [Will do a poll] then u admit im better pm than u BROAD CAST

what do u say?

So you think after you get PM you can move people account? Unstuck people? No you can't. I reply to everyone who asked me questions that involves people getting stuck, acc deletion. The only person who can fix those is Rukia. So don't blame me or DogLord cause we don't have access to fix those.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 am

lisa is right on that, rukia gave dog restart powers only and lisa has the power to create items i think is all she got along with teleport. (correct me if i missed something lisa)
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 am

[quote="Lisa"]
Adriana wrote:

or
yeah? i get those too.
U know what lets bet.

what do u say?[/q

So you think after you get PM you can move people account? Unstuck people? No you can't. I reply to everyone who asked me questions that involves people getting stuck, acc deletion. The only person who can fix those is Rukia. So don't blame me or DogLord cause we don't have access to fix those.

erhm,
didnt blamed dog lord or u about this
just saying ur not active enought and i can do a better work.
when peaple stuck, u just restart servr
and when they lost acc just be nice and make new one so every one gets happy
what u dont have power to do that eaither?
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 am

Wolfie wrote:
lisa is right on that, rukia gave dog restart powers only and lisa has the power to create items i think is all she got along with teleport. (correct me if i missed something lisa)

Not the point.
the point is Lisa isnt nice , agressive, ignore everyone.
good pm will never ignore.
if he found major bugg? even if u dont have power to change it u can tell others who got it! like dog who fixed alot of buggs latley
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 am

Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Not the point.
the point is Lisa isnt nice , agressive, ignore everyone.
good pm will never ignore.
if he found major bugg? even if u dont have power to change it u can tell others who got it! like dog who fixed alot of buggs latley

good PM never ignores? Then I bet you never been on Real CO before and saw a PM in market.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

ppl know lisa is not nice adriana. its a fact in game, she's one of those ppl that if you beg, whine, complain, or bitch about anything she yells at you lol. but still im trying to stay neutral here -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes i think should be made.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next