DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes i think should be made.

Go down 
+14
hazelwooder
Eden
SltrKing
lucious
Overruled
xdestinyx
Ayoant
Zendori
Wolfie
sharkium
Adriana
Lisa
billybobblowjob
SexyLady^.^
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Overruled

Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: !@#$   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 am

Adriana wrote:
well i do kos peaple but i kos them for the right reason.
first illtakeyoudown is the most kosed guild in server cuz of nasty leader...-.-
2. i dont kill peaple for no reason, i kill peaple who make it not fun to others

I'm going to say this quickly ... bullshit.

You KOSed me and my entire guild because you think they stole the ever original name "Saint" without a second though. THAT IS NOT A GOOD REASON. AT ALL. IT WILL NEVER BE ONE EITHER.

If it's about killing people who ruin the fun then please do us all a favour and stand still so we can help.

Rant over. Rational talking now. Sorry about the mean part, but I have to say it and you need to hear it.

Next ...

Wolfie, if it were up to me, I'd give you a hug, a medal, and a PM position with your own crown. You're a nice guy; if there's ever an official vote, I'll make sure you get in if I die trying.

Not literally of course, but you know ... Pep talk and all that Smile
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 am

Overruled wrote:
Adriana wrote:
well i do kos peaple but i kos them for the right reason.
first illtakeyoudown is the most kosed guild in server cuz of nasty leader...-.-
2. i dont kill peaple for no reason, i kill peaple who make it not fun to others

I'm going to say this quickly ... bullshit.

You KOSed me and my entire guild because you think they stole the ever original name "Saint" without a second though. THAT IS NOT A GOOD REASON. AT ALL. IT WILL NEVER BE ONE EITHER.

If it's about killing people who ruin the fun then please do us all a favour and stand still so we can help.

Rant over. Rational talking now. Sorry about the mean part, but I have to say it and you need to hear it.

Next ...

Wolfie, if it were up to me, I'd give you a hug, a medal, and a PM position with your own crown. You're a nice guy; if there's ever an official vote, I'll make sure you get in if I die trying.

Not literally of course, but you know ... Pep talk and all that Smile

Ah. well hes my bf ^.- when he mad i suppost to be also not to be against him anyways im posting huge sorry for everyone Lol...

did huge mistake cuz got crazy
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: :)   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

Adriana wrote:
Ah. well hes my bf ^.- when he mad i suppost to be also not to be against him anyways im posting huge sorry for everyone Lol...

did huge mistake cuz got crazy

You're apology will not go unnoticed, so thank you, but you still have to think of the consequences of irrational actions like these. Many, many people dropped out of the guild because of this, and many more simply stopped playing. There are now a total of 4 active players in my guild.

So thank you for your apology, but please consider what you are doing now, and what you do in the future, so that there are no more incidents like the player loss from the KOS, and the endless fight between you and Lisa.

Could we please try and resolve this without long, angry posts? There has to be some medium we can use to agree here; there always is.

EDIT: Just read your apology post. Thank you; it was good of you to do that.
Back to top Go down
nukeforum

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:42 pm

in my opinion, lisa is an awesome pm... i mean.. in any other server, I've never seen/heard/heard about/been helped by a pm. even if she does get pissed off, who cares? She's human, and this isn't a professional server no matter how much you crybabies want it to be. I wouldn't want some dumbass who didn't know shit about comps as a PM, I'd rather have a network security official (even if she's red hat, idc).

In response to Overruled's comment about st/hf, sure there's no point in adding that extra content, just like there isn't a point to adding second rb, or, going even further back, adding archers. Hell there's not much of a point in playing video games except to be entertained. If st/hf adds entertainment for someone, can it really then be considered as having no point?

I've been waiting for ninja class since there was only wild kingdom server group. I personally believe that it is one of TQ/NetDragon's more humbling achievements. If you want to know why, I'll send you a copy of my balance document I wrote in my game design class about CO. In lieu of that (in case you don't feel like reading) I can run numbers for each class (yes, i can even post the algorithms) and post who will defeat who in combat (minus player strategy, lag, etc).

This thread has been rendered absolute trash through its diverged dialog and needs to be deleted.
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 am

hazelwooder wrote:
SexyLady^.^ wrote:

and are you really scared of like 200 dmg every 5 seconds? from poison isnt that much lol

^ is that talking about toxic for from ninjas because if it is it ruins the game so much more than that, within like 30 potency it will most likely hit and does a stupid ammount of damage every second on my real co account when i had 18k hp i got hit by it and it took me to 200 hp and you cant use potions because it just does more damage.

How the heck u got 18k hp? u must have a +12 necky or a +12 bag , 2nd rb lvl 137, with full 2dgs enchantment to the max, whats ur account's name and what server? lols
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 am

Overruled wrote:

I'l put all my friends to register on the forum just to vote Wolf...even if they don't know what Coqnuer is Smile) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nezzy

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
ppl know lisa is not nice adriana. its a fact in game, she's one of those ppl that if you beg, whine, complain, or bitch about anything she yells at you lol. but still im trying to stay neutral here -.-

thats excsactlley what im complaining about.
wth? since when pm suppost to be like that.
AND DONT TELL ME SHES OK.
cuz that act is not. pm ssuppost to make he server better and funnier not anything else

Btw, PM are suppose to ban people who are a threat to the server. And right now, you're almost there.
i am not
im mad about u cuz i think u dont do ur job as u should do...!
and when i allmost profe it , thats what u find to say yea?

Just how many time have you seen a PM in real CO? Almost never. Because when you have a problem, you go to the fucking forum and post it. Then other player will help you.

TQ has got live online support to answer ur queries, how quick do they respond to ur queries is given is on a case to case basis, some takes longer than others.
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

One thing, You said something about warriors having high hp and damage...

My warrior, lvl like 111 has 1.9k hp, but my trojan, level 65 or so has 2k+ hp...
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:38 pm

nezzy wrote:
How the heck u got 18k hp? u must have a +12 necky or a +12 bag , 2nd rb lvl 137, with full 2dgs enchantment to the max, whats ur account's name and what server? lols

Don't also forget that putting points in vitality greatly boots your HP. High HP wouldn't be impossible to get without getting everything to the highest possible level. I don't think that anyone actually has 18k HP though.

nezzy wrote:
TQ has got live online support to answer ur queries, how quick do they respond to ur queries is given is on a case to case basis, some takes longer than others.

TQ has got online support to do nothing, actually. No-one goes on to help, so it's just a chat box that loads and says no-one is on. Lol. Great work their guys, we all really appreciate no-one doing anything about the game you screwed up ...
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:01 pm

a change that should be made - take herc off of this server or make it so you cant herc in pk arena or something
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: No way.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

hazelwooder wrote:
a change that should be made - take herc off of this server or make it so you cant herc in pk arena or something

While we're at it, we'll ban tornado, rapid fire, thunder, poison blades, and a few other things too.

You can't just ban a move because it's effective. Range and FB the hercers before they get to you. People who use hercs have no skill; don't take away their only defence, just use their poor ability against them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes i think should be made.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3