DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes i think should be made.

Go down 
+14
hazelwooder
Eden
SltrKing
lucious
Overruled
xdestinyx
Ayoant
Zendori
Wolfie
sharkium
Adriana
Lisa
billybobblowjob
SexyLady^.^
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 am

Wolfie wrote:
ppl know lisa is not nice adriana. its a fact in game, she's one of those ppl that if you beg, whine, complain, or bitch about anything she yells at you lol. but still im trying to stay neutral here -.-

thats excsactlley what im complaining about.
wth? since when pm suppost to be like that.
AND DONT TELL ME SHES OK.
cuz that act is not. pm ssuppost to make he server better and funnier not anything else
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 am

Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
ppl know lisa is not nice adriana. its a fact in game, she's one of those ppl that if you beg, whine, complain, or bitch about anything she yells at you lol. but still im trying to stay neutral here -.-

cuz that act is not. pm ssuppost to make he server better and funnier not anything else

Btw, PM are suppose to ban people who are a threat to the server. And right now, you're almost there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

fuck lisa, she is nothing close to a threat to the server, you and rico are the biggest
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

Btw, PM are suppose to ban people who are a threat to the server. And right now, you're almost there.
i am not
im mad about u cuz i think u dont do ur job as u should do...!
and when i allmost profe it , thats what u find to say yea?
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 am

Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

i am not

Just how many time have you seen a PM in real CO? Almost never. Because when you have a problem, you go to the fucking forum and post it. Then other player will help you.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 am

Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Adriana wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

i am not

Just how many time have you seen a PM in real CO? Almost never. Because when you have a problem, you go to the fucking forum and post it. Then other player will help you.
in reall co ur not suppost to have problems-.-
Back to top Go down
Zendori

Zendori

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

sharkium wrote:
Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 Mud_fi10
this pic is so random LOL
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Zendori wrote:
this pic is so random LOL
Umm...no? It represents 2 girls fighting...Lisa and Adriana...
Back to top Go down
Ayoant

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Lmfao at the picture...

And I think that everybody should just chill...it's a game; nothing is going to get accomplished by just insulting eachother...however amusing it is lol.
Back to top Go down
xdestinyx

xdestinyx

PostSubject: some things to think about   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Interesting to see how a game can create so much drama lol..

Truth to be told, this is just a game. It is pointless to argue about things that is meaningless. If you do not like the ways others have presented themselves, or the game itself then don't bother playing it. Games are meant to be fun and entertainment, not anger and hatred.

To me, this topic seems more like a spam rather than an announcement; also, you guys should realize GMs and PMs can be very busy with other things as well. Just because you love this game a lot, does not mean GMs and PMs should follow.

In short, if you do not have a life, does not mean others should be like you. In addition, no one is stopping you from leaving this server, this game, or even this community. Therefore, please remove yourself if all you can do is to be unsatisfied.

Moreover, even if there are ninja equipments out there, does not mean ninja class should or must be out. If you really want to be a ninja, why not try the real Conquer Online then? I mean, this is a private server after all.

Questions that should be recongnized:
Why did Rukia go on vacation in the first place?
How hard are the GMs and PMs working to provide a fair game?
Why don't you make a trojan if you know they are stronger?
What is the meaning of a "game"?

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Time for my 2 cents :D   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:38 pm

First off, thank you to the funny posts (and awesome picture xD) in this topic; they made it funny.

Next, the original idea:

No, we should not do Ninjas and Towers/Fans because they make the game boring. They add in more useless features that are COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY and take up time to make. This time could be better spent doing, say, anything. But it would be better if it was fixing bugs, translating and stabilizing the server Very Happy

Let's think of this logically: What do we actually need new features for?

We have plenty of features on this server already, and there will not be any players who have explored all of these features. If they have, by some miracle in 20 years, they can PvP, help others in PvE, and make a new character.
The amount of players on this server should show that not too many people even care about these new features. Some of them, like me, downright hate them and are glad they have been removed.

There's more, but they're pretty obvious things. Basically, we don't need them. Be happy for what you have: A functional CO private server with a mostly good community, stable foundations, and a decent economy.

Next, about this fight:

The way I see it, neither of you are being nice.

Adriana, you are insisting that you are better than Lisa, and better than everyone else. It doesn't matter how many times you help the new people out: that's just you being nice. Here's a fact though ... if you're doing this just to show that you're better than others for a promotion, you'd better remember that you're mostly helping people who refuse to visit the forums and that helping people with simple things and bitching about others is NOT the way to go. Relax a little and look at the big picture. No-one is perfect, so feel free to acknowledge the bad, but acknowledge the good too.

Lisa, who I personally side with, is obviously not the nicest person in the world. But who cares? She doesn't have to be 100 percent nice. If she were, this server would have a super unbalanced economy, players quitting everywhere because they have everything, she'd be answering stupid questions which have already been answered many times before, and people with actual problems, not queries, would have to wait much longer to get answered. As we have it, problems are being solved, new people are learning to play, and the PMs don't have to put up with everyone who whines. Even if she does get mean occasionally, she is a PM, and has helped people with actual game problems.

Oh, and in real CO, everyone has problems that they post about, in-game and the forums. The difference is, on this server people have their problems solved.

And a DLL file is a Dynamic Link Library, mostly used to hold sections of code that is used in multiple parts of an application (or multiple applications), or that is not always needed, and would simply be taking up space in the RAM. I also have no idea about how this was relevant to any part of this topic, but whatever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 pm

K well I just have to add more tto the flame fest lol.

On topic I say no to fans and towers due to the fact taht normal CO has trojans running around hitting ppl 2k with lvl 4 thunder and archers hitting 1 hitting everyone without a good tower. Ninjas I can care less about poison fog only good thing they get which still isnt better then zaping so w.e

Off topic I think Lisa is doing a good job being a PM holding events and not giving in to all the damn beggers at every event. TBH I think anyone would go nuts with having 30 ppl whispering you FREE ITEMS PL0X while trying to hold a event.
Adriana well.. I dont know about the helping people thing since I havnt seen it but I do know I help 5+ new people a day while Im farming mets at phesents. DBs in market, CPs at Snakemen, Cash/EXPAmrite at Birds.

Adriana I was pretty pissed at you last night when you wernt being that nice to the new/old people in guildwar area on Saints Trojan. Running around hercing and poison zapping all the noobs and telling me Im kos if I rev anyone that wasnt in your guild? What kind of shit is that if you say you help everyone in the server? I tried to make a fun thing people could do when their was no mobs spawning but you came and ruined it for no reason.

PS: Loved the pics xD
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Is this ...   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Is Adriana <3Adriana#26? Oh please God, tell me she's not ...

Then I have much more to say.

Sure, help people out a lot, don't you? Putting entire guilds on KOS because you don't like their name. Killing people who can't fight back to make yourself feel tough. Boy, you sure would make a nice PM.

That's just not cool.
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Overruled wrote:

Sure, help people out a lot, don't you? Putting entire guilds on KOS because you don't like their name. Killing people who can't fight back to make yourself feel tough. Boy, you sure would make a nice PM.

That's just not cool.

Yes thats her.. also her bf is Saint so if she cant kill ppl with her archer she goes on her bfs tro and herc/zap everyone xD
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm

yeah all the adriana's are hers, but her and saint are not too hard to kill, just gott attack from a distance and draw them in close then back take out a meele and hit them. works for me anyway
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: Good to get tips from an expert   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Wolfie wrote:
yeah all the adriana's are hers, but her and saint are not too hard to kill, just gott attack from a distance and draw them in close then back take out a meele and hit them. works for me anyway

Lol, that's owned. Handing out tips on how to own people on the forums xD
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Wolfie wrote:

Well I would of been able to help all the low levels yesterday but I cant hit anyone more then 15 since Im all rrgs and my spear was only lvl 60 at the time.. no mobs = no mets lol
Back to top Go down
SexyLady^.^

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 pm

wow i said no flamers and my topic becomes a mud wrestling pk fest topic well have fun im um dropping out of my own topic
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

lisa is a flat out cunt....

shes no pm, no gm, not even a mod for the hello kitty forums :/ shes as useless as tits on a boar hog.

all she can do is create items and give away stuff. Dog is the only one around thats helping people. Maybe Rukia will see that lisa is trying to get people to play her server and take her pm possition away and give it to adrianna Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

SltrKing wrote:
lisa is a flat out cunt....

shes no pm, no gm, not even a mod for the hello kitty forums :/ shes as useless as tits on a boar hog.

all she can do is create items and give away stuff. Dog is the only one around thats helping people. Maybe Rukia will see that lisa is trying to get people to play her server and take her pm possition away and give it to adrianna Smile

If I'm gone, I promise you this server will never be up again.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm

@ Lisa; That's really quite nasty of you to sabotage this server just because you feel like it =\

As for Adrianna...help people if you want; but just don't expect anything back... o.0

For everyone else...give the PM's a break...I'd personally get fed up with everyone nagging the shit out of me ._.

Just my 2cents worth rabbit
Back to top Go down
hazelwooder

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 am

SexyLady^.^ wrote:

and are you really scared of like 200 dmg every 5 seconds? from poison isnt that much lol

^ is that talking about toxic for from ninjas because if it is it ruins the game so much more than that, within like 30 potency it will most likely hit and does a stupid ammount of damage every second on my real co account when i had 18k hp i got hit by it and it took me to 200 hp and you cant use potions because it just does more damage.
Back to top Go down
SltrKing

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:44 am

it seems as if that pic was edited out but i'll keep posting it lol.

Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 Lisapm1
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 am

@lisa no need to crash the server out of anger
@Eden when you help ppl its gotta be selfless, so when i help ppl i dont exspect things in return, like when ppl say ill pay you back i mostly let them so they dont feel cheap and like a begger or ill be like oh you paid me before.
@SltrKing so your siding with adriana in this and saying if lisa is gone she should get PM instead of anyone else. well its ok i get it, guess ill pack up and leave then. thanks for openning my eyes and showing me who ppl really think should be a PM.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 am

Overruled wrote:

That's just not cool.

well i do kos peaple but i kos them for the right reason.
first illtakeyoudown is the most kosed guild in server cuz of nasty leader...-.-
2. i dont kill peaple for no reason, i kill peaple who make it not fun to others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes i think should be made.   Changes i think should be made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes i think should be made.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next