DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some one jacked my account found the criminal.

Go down 
+4
Overruled
SexyLady^.^
Wolfie
cymk4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cymk4

Some one jacked my account found the criminal. Empty
PostSubject: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 am

The server had a fallout yesterday but some people were still playing on other peoples account
SexyLady aka purgedmoon was playing on mine.
She said im lvling your account and later she asked me if she could keep my account.
I was like wtf didnt trust her so i said you can have my account tommorow.
So i could check if today if she didnt do anything to my account.
She took my gear and alot of stuff from warehouse and ran away with it but she doesnt have to right to use some elses account.
Ok its dumb to not put a password on your warehouse i know but never knew this would happend.
Im only asking for help to rollback my character or just give me the lost stuff and punish SexyLady cause what she did is very low gear isnt easy to get.
I hope a PM or GM could help me

Yours sincerely
masterdaio
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 am

i know sexy lady in game quite well tell me what she took and ill get it back for you
Back to top Go down
SexyLady^.^

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 am

You dick i did not i lvled you to 130 and rbed you i also sold a rdg black tulip and clean water AND INFORMED YOU WHEN I DID
you replied with "oh ok cool" i may have died with the lvl 15* necky when i equiped a bag so i will give you that back but i didnt take anything else i bought a db with the money i got from selling the stuff and got a celest stone and 2 exp balls for lvling faster
then i rbed as a water tao AS YOU SAID and continued to lvl

i asked you for the account cuz i was planning on making a war-water-war anyway so it would just speed it up

and i told you you could take the stuff i didnt need it (besides the mana bs ) and theres no way i could have stolen it cuz the login was down for hrs after you left and i left my friends house 5 mins after you left so dont accuse me justfor free stuff noob.
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: I don't know about this ...   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 am

I have trouble believing that Sexy would ever do something like this, and I do stand by that, but there are still issues with this.

I don't agree with the fact, Sexy, that you were playing on his account isn't something that should have happened, permission or not. It's events like these that cause damage and problems like this.

Second, you should have had a Warehouse lock on. It is endlessly recommended, as there have been issues like this before.

I don't like this whole case, but I don't think Sexy is a thief.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 am

Sexy never did anything back[except quiting ma guild XD]
shes a good pearson and i wont let u abuse this acc switch for getting items!
its so obiouse ur doing it to get items-.-
"Please can i get my stuff back and punish sexy?"
i bet u if pm take a stupid step and giveing u items ull say u had +7 2sdg super full-.-

So stop doing it!
and like i saied again
wont let u or anyone
abuse the weekness
of the server [wich is
that rukia and vecation
and peaple can use bugs
for their needs.]
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 am

talking you get two sides of a story -.- at least sexy didnt deny playing his acc, thats a plus there but this whole matter need to be investgated by a proper pm or gm
Back to top Go down
Overruled

PostSubject: I agree with Wolf.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 am

Wolfie wrote:
talking you get two sides of a story -.- at least sexy didnt deny playing his acc, thats a plus there but this whole matter need to be investgated by a proper pm or gm

Yeah, that's what I think. Great minds think alike? Haha ...

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I hope it doesn't spiral into a huge fight x.x
Back to top Go down
cymk4

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 am

Adrianna you think im playing a game? Sexy said i bought a db with stuff she sold on my char lol.
She also told me in chat about 20 mill is a db 20 mill...
So wheres the DB?or the money

And i said ok with when you said i sold some stuff you mentioned clean water and black tulip but you didnt say you sold rdg's

Why are you so pissed i lost the stuff you only made money out of some ones stuff.
Next time when it happens just log out from someones account.

I did the same i logged out cause i dont have the right to play on that guys char.
Im not curious about whats in his warehouse or something but you were playing on my account before asking.
And checking things out
Back to top Go down
cymk4

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 am

I though she was a nice girl lvling my char cause shes nice.
But she had planned to ask for the account.
And if i had said no i dunno what she would do with my account.
You cant trust anyone atleast i didnt give my account name and pass.
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am

Cool Well I agree with Wolfie, not right and no doubt will get sorted out amicably, but lessonds for the future Smile
Back to top Go down
cymk4

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm

putted warehouse pass bit late but it should help alittle : /
Back to top Go down
SexyLady^.^

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

water im sorry i was playing on my account i thought i was doing a nice thing and i said i bought a db right? well a rb cost 150 cps lol and then i bought 2 exp balls for lvling also you have 7kk in ur warehouse or so.
and as i said contact me ingame and i will give you back the necky i may have died with >.<

and im surprised i didnt know so many people would back me lol ^.^

and water again im sorry and i was only asking for the account for the lvling lol i even gave you MY info for my account which is worth alot more XD
Back to top Go down
cymk4

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Appology accepted and im sorry to for causing such a big commotion.
I was really flipping out.
Im happy that we solved this problem ourselve
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

-.- sure and if i wouldnt have talked to her you never would have hashed it out on here...... well im gone
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm

LMFAO.. damn that was a big scene XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost0728

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Lets take a page from "Jackie Moon's book" from "Semi-Pro"

EVERYBODY love EVERYBODY!

Very Happy I love that movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some one jacked my account found the criminal.   Some one jacked my account found the criminal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some one jacked my account found the criminal.
Page 1 of 1