DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Bugging Out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lucious

Server Bugging Out? Empty
PostSubject: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm

I must of logged on 20 chars today trying to get on my archer wtf is going on?
I hope nothing happened to my tro arch or war from other ppl going on them Sad
Back to top Go down
NiXoN

NiXoN

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah I dont know what Happen, i was lucky coz i quickly put a bank pin on my acc and put all my money away. but this is crazy what will happen to peoples accs? this is gonna be a big re-hab for dark's project crew.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Sarevok

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm

so this happened to everybody?
Back to top Go down
DeathAge

DeathAge

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm

unfortunetly im sorry to say but the server might get rolled back again(from what i hear) but most likely not its probably just a mad glitch so be patient and it will all be fixed.
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Please learn to look at the home page. It don't know where you heard that there might be rollback, but the world server is down and just needs to be reset.
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

lulzycakes wrote:
Please learn to look at the home page. It don't know where you heard that there might be rollback, but the world server is down and just needs to be reset.

Well people getting stuck logged on other peoples accounts.. some with valuables. If a ton of ppl are missing a ton of stuff I could see a rollback happen. I know I wouldnt like to log into my char when servers back up and be completely stripped of everything I have.
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I don't see how the world server being down would cause people to be stripped of their items, but if it does happen, there would be a rollback. Otherwise i wouldn't make that assumption.
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

lulzycakes wrote:
I don't see how the world server being down would cause people to be stripped of their items, but if it does happen, there would be a rollback. Otherwise i wouldn't make that assumption.

You missunderstood the topic of the thread. The server bugged out; when you would log in you would be on someone elses char other then your own. I hopped through about 20 other peoples chars trying to get on my archer so I could farm mets to up my wands lvl before server went down.

I know I wasnt the only one that had this happening because people were shouting about it on Broadcast and in market.
Back to top Go down
lulzycakes

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Ohh. Yea, i completely misunderstood that sorry. I was on until the server went down, i guess i just hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Bugging Out?   Server Bugging Out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Bugging Out?
Page 1 of 1