DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server falling apart?

Go down 
+2
sharkium
chrisman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisman

Server falling apart? Empty
PostSubject: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 pm

I've only played this server for 2 days and i have spent more time offline than online because of the crashes.

There is no official posts, nor any news of the status of the server. I have not seen one GM talk about the problem. There is no FAQ page or helpful players to assist me. I am starting to worry about the future of this server because of the severe bugs ( account mix ups...) and this is the beginning of the end. i have played countless other servers and this was exactly how the server shut down. overload of bugs and carelessness. I hope this server may receive much more updates on situations so we the players may have hope that something is being done. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 pm

chrisman wrote:
I've only played this server for 2 days and i have spent more time offline than online because of the crashes.

There is no official posts, nor any news of the status of the server. I have not seen one GM talk about the problem. There is no FAQ page or helpful players to assist me. I am starting to worry about the future of this server because of the severe bugs ( account mix ups...) and this is the beginning of the end. i have played countless other servers and this was exactly how the server shut down. overload of bugs and carelessness. I hope this server may receive much more updates on situations so we the players may have hope that something is being done. Thank you.
As its your first post and your saying that there is no helpful players, i doubt you even tried to communicate with 'em Laughing
Back to top Go down
munta

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I have been playing the server for a while now and this is the only problems that I have encountered. The server is fine and will recover quite easily once the problems have been fixed
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:45 pm

50th thread on the same topic -.-
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Eden wrote:
50th thread on the same topic -.-

tell me about it.. this is why we need a mod so badly...
Back to top Go down
Kronus`Meagan

Kronus`Meagan

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Rukia will be back soon enough. untill then, endure it or go to CoEmu or w.e its called
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Kronus`Meagan wrote:
Rukia will be back soon enough. untill then, endure it or go to CoEmu or w.e its called

Co emu's nice, great community

But gets boring once everyone has full +12

Which is why this private server is better... maybe we'll see =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server falling apart?   Server falling apart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server falling apart?
Page 1 of 1