DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server maintance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Server maintance Empty
PostSubject: Server maintance   Server maintance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

well im not sure if its a maintance, but they only turned on the Data Base for a long time now.
that means- Some changes.
probably changes will be :
-Donateion bug(when u donate money to guild or anything else , the server crushes.)
-Normal Rebirth&2nd rebirth(hoplley now we will be aivble to 2nd reb/actualley read
it)
-Hawks spot :
Phew peaple had problem , They landed in specific spot at hawks (bird island) and
this spot just dc u in the sec ur in the game so u can`t play.[every one who has it
Please do not panic! u didnt lost your acc, u can`t logg temporaley. Please w8 until
Our staff restart the whole Server/database, probably afther this maintance u can
Logg on and have fun again!; ]
-Guild joining problem: As phew DLS and GLS noticed, when peaple send u ask to
Join the guild it dont works for some peaple...probably will be fixed too...

This time i hope they backup the server as they should so no 1 loses their items or hard work!

TIP: allways screen shot what u had , so if u lose it for anyreason, You can show the avedance to our staff, and we will give u back all your items. this avedance needed, so no 1 can trick us, and get stuff for free!
Back to top Go down
billybobblowjob

Server maintance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server maintance   Server maintance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:23 pm

i hope they fix the normal rebirth so that i can get some SDG's
Back to top Go down
Thongor

Server maintance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server maintance   Server maintance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Cool Hi there , and at last a post that shows some thought about explaining something.As a newcomer to this set-up (not the old DA), am interested in how its all panning out, maybe even get to play soon. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Server maintance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server maintance   Server maintance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 pm

hey adriana i need to talk to you about something very important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server maintance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server maintance   Server maintance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server maintance
Page 1 of 1