DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kobee12

Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] Empty
PostSubject: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am

how to solve it?
its onlly happend to me at first now!
why is that@?
=\
i cant play!
and btw..
i lost 200 mil that was in bank... i entered today and cheked bank its was like 200 k maby dont remmber exctly!
and 4000 cps ... =\
damn it!
like some one took it from me and left me 58!!!!!
FUCK!
\=
i wasnt to solve the problem and give me all my money and cps back!
IGN:
LilPop
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 am

im not trying to sound mean or anything but this happened before and when it was looked into the guy was lying and just trying to get free stuff, im not saying that your lying tho dont think i am, just saying that to make sure next time take screenies of your stuff so if you lose it you can post them and prove your not lying. also, ill look into it and im sure some of the other pm's will help out when they are not busy
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 am

Cool 4000cps ? Hmm How did ya get those ? I have been working my arse off trying to collect'em, so far managed a 1000 in 3 days.!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kobee12

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 am

i got archer lvl 121 with super bow +5 =]
thats how!
its was adriana tip!
while my cluv was trainining at the TG with my reborn char =] ther reborn char was my bank too,
so all was in the reborn char
and archer i was working my ass hard!!!!
to get that money =\
it shud be retunrn
its shud be returned to me back!
Back to top Go down
Thongor

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Cool I see, well for your info --and those who read these posts, Before Xmas when the old DACO server died, there was a period , where the server kept going off and rolling back, people lost stuff and eventually some left and the server was offline for such long periods, that it eventually packed up. Very few ever got any stuff back and it was no good getting knocked back all the time. Thats why I would assume this server will get wound back to start again----hopefully with it more stable and admin who are here mostly to correct any major upsets Smile
Back to top Go down
kobee12

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

after i log in,after 1 minut i get DC.
what to do?
PMS please fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]   Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Problem!!! When i enter the game i get DC after 1 min........PMS ENTER And Admins =]
Page 1 of 1