DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WORLD SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobthebuilder

WORLD SERVER Empty
PostSubject: WORLD SERVER   WORLD SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 am

well shit me once again the server has crashed wtf am i going to lose when i log in now??? i hate to think but dont worry i have screenies of my shit now so a big fuck you to how ever trys
Back to top Go down
xcape

WORLD SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD SERVER   WORLD SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 am

what makes u think u will lose your items if the server crashed ? : Neutral
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

WORLD SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD SERVER   WORLD SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 am

xcape wrote:
what makes u think u will lose your items if the server crashed ? : Neutral

lol because last night i lost shit loads of soc items that i had just made before the server crashed... read the below stuff under the server... and you will see what i have lost.. funny thing is no pms even bothered to chat to me yet and the roll back proved to be useless 2
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

WORLD SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD SERVER   WORLD SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 am

AND FOR THOSE PPL that keep asking me did i lock my items its a no.....wana know why let me tell you all.. reason is it had not long been made and lvled up and 1 did not have time to lock shit before server went down and 2.. like i said in my load of posts i did NOT DREAM of this shit happening... so yeah this is why im slighty pissed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORLD SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD SERVER   WORLD SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD SERVER
Page 1 of 1