DarkAngelz-CO 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAngelz-CO 2.6 Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annoyed with World Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucious

Annoyed with World Server Empty
PostSubject: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Why is it taking so long. The world server has crashed for 4+ hours for the past 3 days you think they would know how to fix it a bit quicker by now.

Unless its because Rico keeps crashing it.. then someone should just give him some cps so we can all play Im getting real tired of this server and would of already quit by now if it wasnt for all the other servers having x5-10 exp or less.

This is a awsome server but this shit shouldnt be happening 1-2 times a day.
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Actually this is the first time .. well since i been here.. be patience u know that GM/PM are busy they are not on 24/7..so yea give them so time =/ its not only u who waiting
Back to top Go down
lucious

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Well so far I been waiting 2hours. I waited 6hours last night and 1hour that morning. The day before I waited for 5hours in the morning.

I think thats too much waiting in 3 days personally. Especially since the site says servers up 24/7 which dont look good for new people.
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:53 pm

lol true.. go find something to kill time..for instance watch tv, play your xbox or something, or take a nap =)
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:54 pm

I for example will watch Top Gear in 2 minutes, i have some cold beers and should be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper

DarkReaper

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

sharkium wrote:
I for example will watch Top Gear in 2 minutes, i have some cold beers and should be fun Very Happy

lol mind if i come over XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sharkium

sharkium

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

DarkReaper wrote:
sharkium wrote:

lol mind if i come over XD Very Happy
For sure m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:25 pm

DogLord is the only one who can restart the server right now and he is "too busy" with his own things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoyed with World Server   Annoyed with World Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoyed with World Server
Page 1 of 1